Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using Mediawiki API fails
Top Forums Web Development Using Mediawiki API fails Post 302867403 by Neo on Thursday 24th of October 2013 06:55:10 AM
Old 10-24-2013
Normally, FWIW, I would do this kind of task with curl in a PHP script.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelth
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Face-api.js — JavaScript API for Face Recognition in the Browser with tensorflow.js

Ref: https://itnext.io/face-api-js-javascript-api-for-face-recognition-in-the-browser-with-tensorflow-js-bcc2a6c4cf07 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
MEMCACHE.GETSERVERSTATUS(3)						 1					       MEMCACHE.GETSERVERSTATUS(3)

Memcache::getServerStatus - Returns server status

SYNOPSIS
int Memcache::getServerStatus (string $host, [int $port = 11211]) DESCRIPTION
Memcache.getServerStatus(3) returns a the servers online/offline status. You can also use memcache_get_server_status(3) function. Note This function has been added to Memcache version 2.1.0. PARAMETERS
o $host - Point to the host where memcached is listening for connections. o $port - Point to the port where memcached is listening for connections. RETURN VALUES
Returns a the servers status. 0 if server is failed, non-zero otherwise EXAMPLES
Example #1 Memcache.getServerStatus(3) example <?php /* OO API */ $memcache = new Memcache; $memcache->addServer('memcache_host', 11211); echo $memcache->getServerStatus('memcache_host', 11211); /* procedural API */ $memcache = memcache_connect('memcache_host', 11211); echo memcache_get_server_status($memcache, 'memcache_host', 11211); ?> SEE ALSO
Memcache.addServer(3), Memcache.setServerParams(3). PHP Documentation Group MEMCACHE.GETSERVERSTATUS(3)