Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using Mediawiki API fails
Top Forums Web Development Using Mediawiki API fails Post 302867403 by Neo on Thursday 24th of October 2013 06:55:10 AM
Old 10-24-2013
Normally, FWIW, I would do this kind of task with curl in a PHP script.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelth
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Face-api.js — JavaScript API for Face Recognition in the Browser with tensorflow.js

Ref: https://itnext.io/face-api-js-javascript-api-for-face-recognition-in-the-browser-with-tensorflow-js-bcc2a6c4cf07 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)

NAME
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest - PayPal ReauthorizationRequest API SYNOPSIS
use Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest; ## see Business::PayPal::API documentation for parameters my $pp = new Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest ( ... ); my %response = $pp->DoReauthorizationRequest ( AuthorizationID => $transid, Amount => $amount, CurrencyID => $currencyID ); DESCRIPTION
Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest implements PayPal's DoReauthorizationRequest API using SOAP::Lite to make direct API calls to PayPal's SOAP API server. It also implements support for testing via PayPal's sandbox. Please see Business::PayPal::API for details on using the PayPal sandbox. DoReauthorizationRequest Implements PayPal's DoReauthorizationRequest API call. Supported parameters include: AuthorizationID Amount currencyID (defaults to 'USD' if not supplied) as described in the PayPal "Web Services API Reference" document. The default currencyID setting is 'USD' if not otherwise specified. The DoReauthorization is not allowed before the three day grace period set for the original AuthorizeRequest. Returns a hash containing the results of the transaction. Example: my %resp = $pp->DoReauthorizationRequest ( AuthorizationID => $trans_id, Amount => '15.00', CurrencyID => 'USD' ); unless( $resp{Ack} !~ /Success/ ) { for my $error ( @{$response{Errors}} ) { warn "Error: " . $error->{LongMessage} . " "; } } ERROR HANDLING See the ERROR HANDLING section of Business::PayPal::API for information on handling errors. EXPORT None by default. SEE ALSO
<https://developer.paypal.com/en_US/pdf/PP_APIReference.pdf> AUTHOR
Danny Hembree <danny@dynamical.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2006 by Danny Hembree This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2009-12-07 Business::PayPal::API::ReauthorizationRequest(3pm)