Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302867325 by Neo on Thursday 24th of October 2013 02:03:51 AM
Old 10-24-2013
Here is a screenshot of the vBSEO "database error".... hence the need to repost some of their reference information. Looks like they are going out of business for sure. Many vB forums (including ours) use vBSEO, so this is having a impact on many forums.
-screen-shot-2013-10-24-10212-pmpng

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
FBGRAB(1)							   fbgrab manual							 FBGRAB(1)

NAME
fbgrab - takes a screenshot using the framebuffer device SYNOPSIS
fbgrab [option...] png-file fbgrab -? DESCRIPTION
fbgrab is a wrapper around fbcat which emulates the behaviour of Gunnar Monell's fbgrab utility. OPTIONS
fbgrab accepts the following options: -c N Grab the /dev/ttyN virtual terminal. Note This option might require root privileges (or CAP_SYS_TTY_CONFIG capability). -C N Switch to the /dev/ttyN virtual terminal, then wait a few seconds before grabbing it. Note This option might require root privileges (or CAP_SYS_TTY_CONFIG capability). -d fb-device Use the fb-device framebuffer device. By default, the device name is taken from the FRAMEBUFFER environment variable. If it is unset or empty, the default is /dev/fb0. -i Enable PNG interlacing. -s N Sleep N seconds before making the screenshot or switching virtual terminals. -? Display help and exit. UNSUPPORTED OPTIONS
The following options of Gunnar Monell's fbgrab are recognized but not supported: -f fb-dump-file -b N -w N -h N SEE ALSO
png(5), fbcat(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009, 2011 Jakub Wilk fbgrab 0.3 05/14/2012 FBGRAB(1)