Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Prod runs RHEL6 but pprod uses RHEL5?? Post 302866769 by lupin..the..3rd on Tuesday 22nd of October 2013 04:54:40 PM
Old 10-22-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_fingers
what project are you planning to have on centoses?
I don't see where he mentioned Centos. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is $PROD ? Does it represent some Unix directory?

Hi , Could u tell me What is $PROD ? Does it represent some Unix directory? Regards Ashish Malviya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashishm
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy prod data to QA

We keep getting production files into an input directory. These files will be processed three times a day. 8:00AM 1:30PM 5:30PM file1.20041005_05303423.dat File2.200041005_14232313.dat Once the files are processed, they are archived immediately to prod/archive directory ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zomboo
1 Replies

3. Programming

Migrating C Executable in UNIX from DEV to PROD

Hi Is there any specific way to FTP a C executable from DEV to PROD. We recently changed a C program compiled in DEV, created EXE and tested fine. But when we moved the EXE to PROD. It did not work. We have tried restarting the sever too. Once we put back the old Exe it starts to work again. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow29
1 Replies

4. AIX

-805 error in AIX UNIX accessing TEST DB from PROD

Hi, I am getting -805 error when i tried accessing TEST DB from PROD environment in AIX UNIX. Could anyone help me in this regard. Thx, Satish (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satishstar2
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk sub command - Prod - Urgent

Hi I have this check in file for replacing text in unix .This code use to work in linux but stopped working when we moved to unix. cat xyz.dat | awk '/\x07/{sub(/\"/,"")};{print}'|awk '/\x07/{sub(/\"\,\"/,"\x07")};{print}'|awk '/\x07/{sub(/\"\,\"/,"\x07")};{print}'|awk... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: er_zeeshan05
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Problems with DHCP_HOSTNAME for RHEL5 and RHEL6

Hi folks, I have a weird problem. I'm doing guest customization for Linux guests. During this process, I change the hostname, etc. For changing the hostname, I edit the /etc/sysconfig/network file and change the HOSTNAME field. I also add a new property called DHCP_HOSTNAME as my IP's are all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: umar.shaikh
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

dual boot RHEL5 and RHEL6

have a server pre-installed with RHEL5, with 12 SCSI disks being /dev/sda with RHEL5, and managed to put RHEL6 into /dev/sdc /dev/sda is the first bootable disk on the SCSI chain.. editing /etc/grub.conf would not allow me to boot RHEL6 , the entries seem to be right.. any advices,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to implement new CRON job or modify the existing one in MDM PROD in coming days, which will sen

Need to implement new CRON job or modify the existing one in MDM PROD in coming days, which will send email of SQL statement running from past 1 minute.Currently there is one CRON job in PROD, which send below email. there is one cron job which send email, when there is long running... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dampu
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Best way to point/update a file during PROD and BCP failover.

Hi All, In UNIX servers we are switching from DR to PROD. After switching to DR we need to update some configuration files which contains the server names. Ex - If we switch to BCP we need to update BCP server name. If we switch back to PROD we need to update PROD server name. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Girish19
1 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)