Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Problems with Kerberos and realms Post 302866647 by PassLine on Tuesday 22nd of October 2013 01:23:22 PM
Old 10-22-2013
I tried tgt_verify=no before, but I tried again just to be sure - same error.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Kerberos security

I have installed Kerberos security in my UNIX system but I need to disable because of an application conflict with Kerberos. So Anybody ca tell me how can I disable it? Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dansanmex
1 Replies

2. Solaris

kerberos security

i m new 2 unix world can some body explain me abt kerberos pls explain in detail..! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
2 Replies

3. AIX

SSH and Kerberos

I have 2 servers (lft1 and lft3) running AIX 5.3 ML 5. Both are installed with krb5.client.rte 1.4.0.4 and openssh.base.server 4.3.0.5300. I have configured some of the users on both servers to authenticate against our Windows 2003 Active Directory. From my PC, I can use telnet to login... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asch337
1 Replies

4. AIX

NFS4 with KERBEROS

I was wondering if any of you have used NFS4 with KERBEROS in a HACMP setup and environment with more than 1 resourcegroup that has NFS mount in them. I Configures the host keys for an Network File System (NFS) server I get stuck with the nfshostkey I can only add one at a time per system so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravager
0 Replies

5. Programming

Kerberos Authentication c/c++

I am in the process of developing a application that needs to be able to authenticate users details with a kerberos server, which is proving to be rather difficult. There seems to be a lack of good information on how to do this using the MIT kerberos api. Can anyone point me in the right... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mshindo
0 Replies

6. AIX

Auth against AD (kerberos) does not work

@kah00na and all others, i have done al steps of the HowTo "Authenticate AIX users from MSActive Directory", found in this forum, but it still does not work. The test with kinit USERNAME works fine. But if i try to login i get the "UNKNOWN_USER" error in the debug.log.All steps to change... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomys
11 Replies

7. AIX

Problems with kerberos and forest domain

Hi, I have a simple Apache setup that works fine when I create a keytab on a domain level authentication works fine. When I create a keytab at the forest level authentication does not work. I get the following error message. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here? I validated there is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3junior
0 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

OSX and Kerberos

Our Network Security folks have mandated that we "Kerberize" our systems to allow them to perform an authenticated scan. This consists of instructions to change /etc/pam.d/sshd from: # sshd: auth account password session auth optional pam_krb5.so use_kcminit auth optional ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL and Kerberos authentication

I am installing Authen::Krb5::Easy and during make test I am getting the follwing error : kinit not ok 2 error was: could not get initial credentials: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm we are stroring krb5.conf in diff location ( not in /etc/krb5.conf) , but, PERL is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talashil
1 Replies
MPIL_Request_set_name(3)					      LAM/MPI						  MPIL_Request_set_name(3)

NAME
MPIL_Request_set_name - LAM/MPI-specific function to set a string name on an MPI_Request SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> int MPIL_Request_set_name(MPI_Request req, char *name) INPUT PARAMETERS
req - MPI_Request (handle) name - Name NOTES
The name must be a null-terminated string. It is copied into internal storage during this call. ERRORS
If an error occurs in an MPI function, the current MPI error handler is called to handle it. By default, this error handler aborts the MPI job. The error handler may be changed with MPI_Errhandler_set ; the predefined error handler MPI_ERRORS_RETURN may be used to cause error values to be returned (in C and Fortran; this error handler is less useful in with the C++ MPI bindings. The predefined error handler MPI::ERRORS_THROW_EXCEPTIONS should be used in C++ if the error value needs to be recovered). Note that MPI does not guarantee that an MPI program can continue past an error. All MPI routines (except MPI_Wtime and MPI_Wtick ) return an error value; C routines as the value of the function and Fortran routines in the last argument. The C++ bindings for MPI do not return error values; instead, error values are communicated by throwing exceptions of type MPI::Exception (but not by default). Exceptions are only thrown if the error value is not MPI::SUCCESS . Note that if the MPI::ERRORS_RETURN handler is set in C++, while MPI functions will return upon an error, there will be no way to recover what the actual error value was. MPI_SUCCESS - No error; MPI routine completed successfully. MPI_ERR_ARG - Invalid argument. Some argument is invalid and is not identified by a specific error class. This is typically a NULL pointer or other such error. SEE ALSO
MPIL_Request_get_name LOCATION
mpil_rsetname.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPIL_Request_set_name(3)