Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Cannot find -lusb in opensuse 12.2 Post 302866325 by LMHmedchem on Monday 21st of October 2013 06:55:33 PM
Old 10-21-2013
Running pkg-config --libs libusb-1.0 gives -lusb-1.0, which is what I ended up using to get it to compile.

I have compiled with this, but the app will still not work. It is possible that I have some other error in there that I need to find. How could I go about finding if the .a file is where it is supposed to be?

LMHmedchem

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Opensuse installation

I have never installed unix, after going through forum i realised opensuse is one of the goodoptions. I have downloaded iso image and burned DVD and took installation print out. I have created a partition (g)of 10gb, but my question is how do i make unix to get installed on my partitioned... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker1
0 Replies

2. Linux

The LimitRequestBody filed in openSUSE 10.2

Because some program i have installed can not upload files bigger than some size as printing, the base got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes what that i need to do as written in the documentation of the program increase the value of a fileld called LimitRequestBody told that is in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tal
5 Replies

3. SuSE

Opensuse mt command

do not have lock and unlock function, is any way to lock the tape drive under opensuse 10? thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lijiajin
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

openSuse 10.3 , Emulex HBA

hello, i have a dell Poweredge 2950 ( Server ) and an IBM storage device DS 3000 family ( Storage ) . I am supposed to link the IBM storage device to the Dell Poweredge via "Emulex 4Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter". I have put the addapter card in my server and connected it to the storage.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nux007
3 Replies

5. SuSE

openSUSE support

does Novell support openSUSE as it does for it's server packages, or is openSUSE's support the same as every other distribution of linux? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bcbotha
1 Replies

6. SuSE

openSuse 11.1 RAID 0 Question

Hello, I have a file server running openSuse 11.1, that has two HDDs running in RAID 0 (mirroring) using the md software RAID linux driver. I was considering removing this RAID, using one of the drives as the OS and the other as a data drive. Is there any way to stop using this as a RAID set to do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vwgtiturbo
4 Replies

7. SuSE

Is OpenSuSE 12.1 stable and reliable?

Hi, We are ready to update OpenSuSE for our web servers from 11.2 to either 11.4 or 12.1. 12.1 is still a beta version. Is it stable and reliable enough for production servers? Please share your valuable experiences. Thank you in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies
GCHEM3D(1)						       gnome-chemistry-utils							GCHEM3D(1)

NAME
gchem3d - a small chemical viewer application SYNOPSIS
gchem3d [OPTION(S)...] [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
gchem3d is a small chemical viewer application, which can show several chemical file formats. OPTIONS
The following options are accepted: -b COLOR, --bgcolor=COLOR Use the given color as background color. COLOR can be one of "black" (default), "white", "#rrggbb" (don't forget to escape the "#" character in the shell). -d MODEL, --display3d=MODEL Choose how molecules are displayed. MODEL can be one of "BallnStick" (default), "SpaceFill". -?, --help Show application help options. --help-all, --help-* Print all or just a group of help options. These options are not documented here. Instead see gtk-options(7) and gnome-options(7). -v, --version Print gchem3d version information. SEE ALSO
gnome-options(7), gtk-options(7) AUTHORS
Jean Brefort <jean.brefort@normalesup.org> Program author. Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert@wgdd.de> Manpage author. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Jean Brefort Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Daniel Leidert Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. gcu 0.12 $Date: 2009-03-19 10:53:47 +0100 (jeu. 19 mars 2009) $ GCHEM3D(1)