Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Writing a script for aspell
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Writing a script for aspell Post 302865909 by RudiC on Sunday 20th of October 2013 12:44:48 PM
Old 10-20-2013
Not sure if your respell array is correctly and completely populated, but you should at least get a list of uncorrect's elements with
Code:
printf "%20s  %20s\n\n" "MISPELLED","CORRECTIONS"
for (( i=0; i<${#uncorrect[*]}; i++))
   do printf "%20s  %20s\n" ${uncorrect[$i]}, ${reSpell[$i]}
   done

And, bash array by default start at element 0. That's why I started with i=0. Consider that for your count variable.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

redirecting the output of aspell

Hi, I have 2 identical servers both running aspell but for some reason I can't redirect the output to a file on one of them. This is what I'm trying to do: echo feck | aspell -l > errors.txt On one machine this works fine but the other it doesn't (the file is created but it is empty). ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: leekb
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trouble getting aspell to work

Hi: I've tried to get aspell to work to check a latex document I have. I get this error message: Error: No word lists can be found for the language "en_CA". Can anyone offer any suggestions? I'm trying to get a good spell-checker set up for my latex documents. Excalibur does not work all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spindoctor
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_IPsrcaddr - Manages the preferred source address for outgoing IP packets SYNOPSIS
IPsrcaddr [start | stop | monitor | validate-all | meta-data] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for IPsrcaddr. It manages the preferred source address modification. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
ipaddress The IP address. (required, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 10. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a IPsrcaddr resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_IPsrcaddr ocf:heartbeat:IPsrcaddr params ipaddress=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/IPsrcaddr_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7)