Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to post or reply thread after login Post 302865405 by bakunin on Friday 18th of October 2013 10:58:10 AM
Old 10-18-2013
doubled thread/post - closed

reopened and merged with the other thread - didn't notice it was an answer to Scotts post.

bakunin

Last edited by bakunin; 10-18-2013 at 01:39 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

unable to post thread

Hello, I'd like to post a aix thread but I'm unable to. Please let me know why this is happening. Thanks.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sullivjp
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Reply to thread I started 8 May 09 gone

And frankly, I'm a bit miffed by it. I had thanked the person who suggested a solution to the issue, pasted code to a shell script that may have helped other users, and was courteous, witty and all that the best forum admins look for in a member/contributor/poster. Now it's gone, with no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

if this post is easy to read so is to reply !!!

i have a html file with uploads a file and sends the username to a .cgi file using post method. the part of code in the cgi file is as below. i am able to get the filename but not able to get the username thats getting posted to the file how to know the value of username. i am trying to store... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasidhdv
2 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I cannot post new thread and reply after register

Hi, Admin, I have met a problem that I cannot post new thread and reply after register. It reminds some information as shown in the below: case 1: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. case 2: To reply to threads in this forum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread

Hi, Scott, I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" Forum, It reminds that: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts. To my surprise, I posted a thread in "Shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

7. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Not able to reply to a post

I have a trouble here. I posted couple of questions and got some reply but when i go ahead and do a reply/quick reply to the question asked it doesn't goes. it simply keep on displaying the message "Posting quick reply please wait" and that wait never ends. I am not able to do a reply :(... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
smfi_setreply(3N)														 smfi_setreply(3N)

NAME
smfi_setreply() - sets the default SMTP error reply code SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
ctx Specifies the opaque context structure. rcode Specifies the 3-digit (RFC 821/2821) SMTP reply code as a null-terminated string. rcode cannot be set to NULL value. rcode must be a valid or reply code. xcode Specifies the extended (RFC 1893/2034) reply code. An xcode must conform to RFC 1893/2034. If xcode is set to NULL, an extended code is not used. message Specifies the text part of the SMTP reply. If message is set to NULL, an empty message is used. DESCRIPTION
The routine directly sets the SMTP error reply code for a connection. Only and replies are accepted. uses this code on subsequent error replies from the Milter function. can be called from any function except the function. Notes o Values passed to are not checked for standards compliance. o The message parameter must contain only printable characters; other characters may lead to undefined behavior. For example, CR or LF causes the call to fail, a single (percentage) character can cause the text to be ignored. If a (percentage) character must be used in a string, it must be used as o For more information on reply codes and their meanings, see RFC 821, 2821, 1893, or 2034. o If the reply code (rcode) given is a code but is used for the message, the normal reply is not used. If the reply code (rcode) given is a code but is used for the message, the custom reply is not used. In neither of these two cases, an error is returned to the Milter and silently ignores the reply code. o If the Milter returns and sets the reply code to the SMTP server terminates the SMTP session with a error code. RETURN VALUE
fails and returns if the rcode or xcode argument is invalid or a memory allocation failure occurs; otherwise; returns AUTHOR
The routine was developed by the Sendmail Inc. SEE ALSO
smfi_getsymval(3N), smfi_getpriv(3N), smfi_setreply(3N), smfi_setpriv(3N). on smfi_setreply(3N)