Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant add images to private album Post 302863415 by sea on Monday 14th of October 2013 06:38:02 AM
Old 10-14-2013
Thank you its working now Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Ubuntu pictures album

Right here on the Unix and Linux forums. Okay, there's one PC-BSD promo pic, but I think that can be overlooked. Right? BZT (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Album Cover Contest

This one's inspired by Smiling Dragons Movie Screenshot contest The rules are simple: 10 Albums are posted, with band/artist/name information either removed or made illegible. To score a point on a cover you'll have to post the name of the band/artist, album name, and release year. If either... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
18 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to add Birthday images inside shell script

Hi All- I have written a shell script to send birthday wish mail to all my colleagues. I need help from you all in two things, 1. I need to add some 17 birthday images as my team size is 17 i want to send different images for everyone. (I dont know how to do it) 2. I need to send mail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChandruBala73
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies
elf_version(3E) 														   elf_version(3E)

NAME
elf_version() - coordinate ELF library and application versions SYNOPSIS
Command: [flag]... file... [library]... DESCRIPTION
As elf(3E) explains, the program, the library, and an object file have independent notions of the "latest" ELF version. lets a program determine the ELF library's It further lets the program specify what memory types it uses by giving its own ver, to the library. Every program that uses the ELF library must coordinate versions as described below. The header file supplies the version to the program with the macro If the library's internal version (the highest version known to the library) is lower than that known by the program itself, the library may lack semantic knowledge assumed by the program. Accordingly, will not accept a working version unknown to the library. Passing a ver equal to causes to return the library's internal version, without altering the working version. If ver is a version known to the library, returns the previous (or initial) working version number. Otherwise, the working version remains unchanged and returns EXAMPLES
The following excerpt from an application program protects itself from using an older library. if (elf_version(EV_CURRENT) == EV_NONE) { /* library out of date */ /* recover from error */ } WARNINGS
The working version should be the same for all operations on a particular ELF descriptor. Changing the version between operations on a descriptor will probably not give the expected results. SEE ALSO
elf(3E), elf_begin(3E), elf_xlate(3E). elf_version(3E)