Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant add images to private album Post 302863415 by sea on Monday 14th of October 2013 06:38:02 AM
Old 10-14-2013
Thank you its working now Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Ubuntu pictures album

Right here on the Unix and Linux forums. Okay, there's one PC-BSD promo pic, but I think that can be overlooked. Right? BZT (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Album Cover Contest

This one's inspired by Smiling Dragons Movie Screenshot contest The rules are simple: 10 Albums are posted, with band/artist/name information either removed or made illegible. To score a point on a cover you'll have to post the name of the band/artist, album name, and release year. If either... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
18 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to add Birthday images inside shell script

Hi All- I have written a shell script to send birthday wish mail to all my colleagues. I need help from you all in two things, 1. I need to add some 17 birthday images as my team size is 17 i want to send different images for everyone. (I dont know how to do it) 2. I need to send mail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChandruBala73
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies
bluemindo(1)						      General Commands Manual						      bluemindo(1)

NAME
bluemindo - simple yet powerful audio player SYNOPSIS
bluemindo [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bluemindo command. bluemindo Bluemindo is a really simple but powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using GStreamer. It can downloads albums or artists pic- tures and lyrics as doing desktop notifications or sending music to your Last.fm profile or on your Jabber account (via PEP). You can also choose the view mode: lightweight (very simple way to use the player: you only have a playlist), basic (you have a tree of artists>albums and a playlist), normal (the most usual mode for audio players), full (you have a list of artists and saved playlists, a list of albums covers by artists and the playlist) or albums. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help Show summary of options. --current Show the current playing song artist, title and album. --current-cover Show the path to the album cover of the current playing song. --current-lyrics Show the lyrics for the current playing song. --playpause, --play, --pause Play or pause the song. --stop Stop the song. --previous Jump to the previous song in playlist. --next Jump to the next song in playlist. --volume-more [ STEP ] Increase the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume-less [ STEP ] Decrease the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume=VOLUME Set the volume: 0 > 100. --reload Reload the songs from your music folder. --quit, --plunge Quit Bluemindo. AUTHOR
bluemindo was written by Erwan Briand <erwan@codingteam.net>. This manual page was written by Thibaut GIRKA <thibaut.girka@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). June 22, 2008 bluemindo(1)