Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: T5120 2g ram
Operating Systems Solaris T5120 2g ram Post 302862213 by DustinT on Thursday 10th of October 2013 10:56:46 AM
Old 10-10-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasant
You don't need to revert anything.

Just allocate everything to domain primary (i recommend start-reconf, add all mem and cpu to primary and reboot).

Then use your operating system as you see fit.
Ok, thanks.

It's obvious to me this system was previously configured as a ldom server. If I want to wipe out 100% of the previous config and start from scratch, what do I need to do?

---------- Post updated at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:37 AM ----------

I answered my own question.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19227-01/...oms/index.html

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to hardware RAID 1 on T5120

Hi, I have t5120 sparc and I have 2 146 G drives in the system. I will be installing solaris 10 and also want the system mirrored using Hardware RAID "1" The System did come preinstalled as it comes from sun. I did not do much on it. I booted system using boot cdrom -s gave format... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
6 Replies

2. Red Hat

red hat Linux 5.0 is detecting 3gb ram but physical ram is 16gb

Hi, On server 64bit Hw Arch , Linux 5.0(32bit) is installed it is showing only 3gb of ram though physical is 16gb can u give me idea why? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

3. Solaris

firmware update on t5120

Hi, I am using 3 t5120 sparc systems, OS solaris 10. I am confused by update manager behaviour and sun support. Sun support guy, tells me install patch : 136932-09 (#136932-09: Hardware/PROM: SPARC Enterprise T5120 & T5220 Sun System Firmware with LDOMS support) When I checked... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
4 Replies

4. Solaris

How to destroy hardware raid on T5120

Hi, I have problem creating hardware raid on T5120 with 4 disks. After the hardware raid 1 created, then I used the raidctl -l c1t0d0 and raidctl -l c1t2d0 the output of volume c1t0d0 contain disk 0.0.0 0.1.0, also the volume c1t2d0 contain disk 0.0.0 0.1.0 and should be 0.2.0 0.3.0 so I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: netlink
15 Replies

5. Solaris

Small issue with Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120

Good Day, We have bought Sun Sparc Enterprise T5120 with pre-installed Solaris 10 Sparc But i need on this server Solaris 9. I have inserted in to DVD-rom (USB DVD-rom) with Solaris 9 for Sparc. Then log into shell and type: reboot -- cdrom. System rebooted and i have this message: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: A.Shalin
3 Replies

6. Solaris

change root password on t5120

hi all, i have a problem with a sun server, since a while the root password has been lost and now that we need to give maintenance to the services hosted in it, we cant access it, i tried a method to change it by booting from cd but i cant direct the server to boot from the cd. (The server is on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darklilith
3 Replies

7. Solaris

conecting to t5120 with hyperterminal....

greetings. im a very new user to solaris (and to servers for that matter) and i need to conect to a t5120 sun server, i tried using the SER-MGT port on the back of the server, then to a rj-45/db-9 adaptor, and to a serial-usb adaptor (my laptop doesn't have a com port). when i try to conect with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darklilith
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun T5120 hardware RAID question

Hi everyone I've just purchased a Sun T5120 server with 2 internal disks. I've configured hardware RAID (mirror) and as a result the device tree in Solaris only contains 1 hard drive. My question is, how would I know when one of the drives become faulty? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
2 Replies

9. Solaris

ILOM question on T5120 server

I have a T5120 server and we found out on a security scan that the web interface for the ILOM is enabled. I have been trying to find this information in the wonderful documentation but have not been successful. Does anyone know if you need the http/https enabled on the ILOM for the serial... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkruck
4 Replies

10. Solaris

SP T5120

I have 2machines, 1 T5120 and 1 T5240. Just wandering everytime we have powershutdown, I need to connect thru SP console to boot the T5120. The other machine T5240 is ok and can boot normally after I press the power button. On T5120, no matter how I press the power button, it just stays there,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)