Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO OSR 5.0.7 need to block a specific IP Post 302861859 by migurus on Wednesday 9th of October 2013 05:26:30 PM
Old 10-09-2013
Yes, I already contacted client, but their response time is bad, next week or so

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

block telnet to specific port

Hello All I am running redhat linux 7.2 and would like to know how i can block telnetting to a specified port . say for example i would like to block telnet acesses to port 80. regards Xiamin (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Block/Ban Traffic From Specific Referrer

I've got a problem site that I need to block all referrers, but if possible, I'd really like to ban all ip's at the same time so that they can't figure out a way around it. Any ideas? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: osoamor
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting specific block

Hi Everyone , have a great day i have a file which has almost 20,000 blocks each starting with this particular line " rTCCreditControlRecord " , how can i bring out the 7172 block out of that file Thanks in Anticipation (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dastard
7 Replies

4. SCO

mounting USB floppy drive /Flash drive in OSR 6.0

Can anybody help me out to mount USB flash /floppy drive in sco openserver 6.0 . (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshdrajan
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Assigning a specific format to a specific column in a text file using awk and printf

Hi, I have the following text file: 8 T1mapping_flip02 ok 128 108 30 1 665000-000008-000001.dcm 9 T1mapping_flip05 ok 128 108 30 1 665000-000009-000001.dcm 10 T1mapping_flip10 ok 128 108 30 1 665000-000010-000001.dcm 11 T1mapping_flip15 ok 128 108 30... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodbenito
2 Replies

6. SCO

Recommendation for hardware to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 natively

Looking for a modern server to run SCO OSR 5.0.7 without VM (native), h/w must have manufacturers warranty. Requirements would be to accommodate light loads of up to 15 users, app does not take more than 30 - 40 MB of RAM and data stored takes up to 15 - 20 GB, no internet connections... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Add a block of code at the end of a specific block

I need to search for a block with the starting pattern say "tabId": "table_1", and ending pattern say "]" and then add a few lines before "]" "block1":"block_111" "tabId": "table_1", "title":"My title" ..... .... }] how do I achieve it using awk and sed. Thanks, Lakshmi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmikumari
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find specific pattern and change some of block values using awk

Hi, Could you please help me finding a way to replace a specific value in a text block when matching a key pattern ? I got the keys and the values from a command similar to: echo -e "key01 Nvalue01-1 Nvalue01-2 Nvalue01-3\nkey02 Nvalue02-1 Nvalue02-2 Nvalue02-3 \nkey03 Nvalue03-1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex2005
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Block port for all except for one specific ip in Solaris11.4

Hi, I need to block ssh port 22 from all the servers except one server ip. Until solaris11.3 and below, I used to do like below(under /etc/ipf/ipf.conf),and it's working fine pass in quick from $server_ip to any port=22 block in quick from any to any port=22 But I tried almost same in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sumanthsv
1 Replies
langinfo.h(3HEAD)						      Headers							 langinfo.h(3HEAD)

NAME
langinfo.h, langinfo - language information constants SYNOPSIS
#include <langinfo.h> DESCRIPTION
The <langinfo.h> header contains the constants used to identify items of langinfo data (see nl_langinfo(3C)). The type of the constant, nl_item, is defined as described in <nl_types.h>. The following constants are defined. The entries under Category indicate in which setlocale(3C) category each item is defined. | | Constant | Category | Meaning ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- CODESET |LC_CTYPE |codeset name ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- D_T_FMT |LC_TIME |string for formatting date and time ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- D_FMT |LC_TIME |date format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- T_FMT |LC_TIME |time format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- T_FMT_AMPM |LC_TIME |a.m. or p.m. time format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- AM_STR |LC_TIME |ante-meridiem affix ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- PM_STR |LC_TIME |post-meridiem affix ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_1 |LC_TIME |name of the first day of the week (for | |example, Sunday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_2 |LC_TIME |name of the second day of the week (for | |example, Monday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_3 |LC_TIME |name of the third day of the week (for | |example, Tuesday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_4 |LC_TIME |name of the fourth day of the week (for | |example, Wednesday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_5 |LC_TIME |name of the fifth day of the week (for | |example, Thursday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_6 |LC_TIME |name of the sixth day of the week (for | |example, Friday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- DAY_7 |LC_TIME |name of the seventh day of the week | |(for example, Saturday) ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_1 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the first day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_2 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the second day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_3 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the third day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_4 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the fourth day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_5 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the fifth day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_6 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the seventh day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABDAY_7 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the seventh day of | |the week ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_1 |LC_TIME |name of the first month of the year ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_2 |LC_TIME |name of the second month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_3 |LC_TIME |name of the third month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_4 |LC_TIME |name of the fourth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_5 |LC_TIME |name of the fifth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_6 |LC_TIME |name of the sixth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_7 |LC_TIME |name of the seventh month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_8 |LC_TIME |name of the eighth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_9 |LC_TIME |name of the ninth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_10 |LC_TIME |name of the tenth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_11 |LC_TIME |name of the eleventh month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- MON_12 |LC_TIME |name of the twelfth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_1 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the first month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_2 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the second month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_3 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the third month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_4 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the fourth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_5 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the fifth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_6 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the sixth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_7 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the seventh month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_8 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the eighth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_9 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the ninth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_10 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the tenth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_11 |LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the eleventh month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ABMON_12 | LC_TIME |abbreviated name of the twelfth month ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ERA |LC_TIME |era description segments ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ERA_D_FMT |LC_TIME |era date format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ERA_D_T_FMT |LC_TIME |era date and time format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ERA_T_FMT |LC_TIME |era time format string ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- ALT_DIGITS |LC_TIME |alternative symbols for digits ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- RADIXCHAR |LC_NUMERIC |radix character ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- THOUSEP |LC_NUMERIC |separator for thousands ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- YESEXPR |LC_MESSAGES |affirmative response expression ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- NOEXPR |LC_MESSAGES |negative response expression ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- YESSTR |LC_MESSAGES |affirmative response for yes/no queries ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- NOSTR |LC_MESSAGES |negative response ro yes/no queries ----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------- CRNCYSTR |LC_MONETARY |local currency symbol, preceded by '-' | |if the symbol sould appear before the | |value, '+' if the symbol should appear | |after the value, or '.' if the symbol | |should replace the radix character If the locale's values for p_cs_precedes and n_cs_precedes do not match, the value of nl_langinfo(CRNCYSTR) is unspecified. The <langinfo.h> header declares the following as a function: char *nl_langinfo(nl_item); Inclusion of <langinfo.h> header may also make visible all symbols from <nl_types.h>. USAGE
Wherever possible, users are advised to use functions compatible with those in the ISO C standard to access items of langinfo data. In par- ticular, the strftime(3C) function should be used to access date and time information defined in category LC_TIME. The localeconv(3C) func- tion should be used to access information corresponding to RADIXCHAR, THOUSEP, and CRNCYSTR. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mkmsgs(1), localeconv(3C), nl_langinfo(3C), nl_types.h(3HEAD), setlocale(3C), strftime(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 30 Aug 2002 langinfo.h(3HEAD)