Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to view command in history for specific date Post 302860735 by scriptor on Monday 7th of October 2013 06:21:15 AM
Old 10-07-2013
Need to view command in history for specific date

hi

i want to find a command in history for specific date .
is it possible that i can view ??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date/Time in history command

Hi, Can we display the Date/time stamp in history command Ex: $history output ----------- vi pr.sh ksh -x pr.sh ksh -n pr.sh nhoup ksh pr.sh & nohup ksh pr.sh & i want the output like this Tue Mar 14 17:18:57 GMT 2006 vi pr.sh HOSTNAME is it possible sir ???? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vastare
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

View process history

Hi, Is there any way to view process history. Suppose I had killed a few procs yesterday and now I want to see what were the procs that were running yesterday? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to view files from a specific date/day

I wan to view files in a directory of a specific date. For example a log directory has log files . I want to view the list of the files which were generated on 01-May-2011. Is there any option/proces to perform it?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mady135
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

history command with date

Hi All, Can i get the history command with date, so that i can know which command run at what time??? need it on urjent basis Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
6 Replies

5. Solaris

History search for specific command

How to find out history of specific command run by all users in solaris server ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piyus
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to get list of Linux commands used on specific date through HISTORY command

I want to get list of linux commands used on Jan 01 2014 with the help of HISTORY command or some other linux commands,. Kindly help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthick nath
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

History of all the users in single file with command , date . time , ip and user

HTML Code archive_history() { HISTORYOLD=${HISTFILE}.archive CURTIME=`date` CURTTY=`tty` IP=$(echo $SSH_CLIENT | awk '{print $1}') if ; then echo "#-${HOSTNAME}-- ${CURBASHDATE} - ${CURTIME} ($CURTTY) ${USER} ${IP}----" >> $HISTORYOLD history... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

History of all the users in single file with command , date . time , ip and user

HTML Code: archive_history() { HISTORYOLD=${HISTFILE}.archive CURTIME=`date` CURTTY=`tty` IP=$(echo $SSH_CLIENT | awk '{print $1}') if ; then echo "#-${HOSTNAME}-- ${CURBASHDATE} - ${CURTIME} ($CURTTY) ${USER} ${IP}----" >> $HISTORYOLD history... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Autosys command to view jobruns for specific dates

Hello, Is there an autosys command like autorep but instead of searching based on job name, I want to search using the start or end date For example, I want to find out which jobs ran today 02/01/2016 and it would be even better if I could search either by start or end date depending on what... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crsuribe
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

History of command by date

hi unix expert how can i see the history of command that i entered in past? history (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abdossamad2003
1 Replies
fmit(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   fmit(1)

NAME
fmit - Free Music Instrument Tuner SYNOPSIS
fmit There are no command line options. DESCRIPTION
The Free Music Instrument Tuner (fmit) is a graphical sofware for tuning your music instrument using QT as gui library. For the sound input library you can choise to use ALSA or JACK. fmit contain all features of a standard hardware instrument tuner. You choise the tuning frequency corresponding at your tuning note, and when you play it, fmit display your error margin. Other views are availables, corresponding to more advanced and specific features like a microtonal tuning with more precision about you error margin, and a view of the harmonics ratio. Currently 6 views are availables: 1 A small view of the captured sound. 2 An history of the pitch error. 3 An history of the sound volume. 4 The shape of the wave-length. 5 Harmonics ratio (the formants). 6 A microtonal tuning view. BUGS
Please send bug reports or any other feedback to the fmit mailing-lists: <fmit-user@gna.org> : For bug reports and other problems. <fmit-cvs@gna.org> : For CVS commits. Or contact Gilles DEGOTTEX <gilles.degottex@net2000.ch>. AUTHOR
fmit is written and maintained by Gilles DEGOTTEX <gilles.degottex@net2000.ch>. HOME PAGE
fmit can be found at: <http://home.gna.org/fmit/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Gilles DEGOTTEX <gilles.degottex@net2000.ch> Licensed under the GNU Public License V2. This manual page was written by Ludovic RESLINGER <lr@cuivres.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 13, 2006 fmit(1)