Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [Solved] Issues connecting to storage array Post 302860627 by jlliagre on Sunday 6th of October 2013 07:46:58 PM
Old 10-06-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin
Another happy customer....
.... but for a short period of time !
According to other aliyesami threads, I'm afraid he won't stay happy for a long time given the fact this setting allows a quick file system corruption and probable destruction ...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

problems connecting with exceed (solved)

Hi, We have a user who cannot connect to the aix system anymore with hummingbird exceed. Our unix servers are aix 5.3. She is running windows xp and using hummingbird 12. She used to not have any problem, but now when she tries to use xstart she gets an error 'unable to connect to host using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] SSH connecting to one server but failed in another

Hello I have connected to a remote server via ssh but its not working now ,but the same method I applied in another server and its working fine now Below are the logs For Successfully connected server debug1: Authentications that can continue:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] problem - connecting code with external file

hello. this is the code #!/bin/sh total1024=0 total2048=0 total8192=0 if ; then if ; then while read variable do if ; then total1024=$(( $total1024 + 1 )) fi if ; then total2048=$((... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Telis
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Connecting to SAN storage - whats need to be done ?

hi all, I am on solaris 10 1/13 and new to SAN storage. I am required to connect to the LUNs on the SAN storage and is asked to provide the WWN information to the storage administrator. Right now, it will be just 1 connection from a single hba port to the FCport on the storage directly,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: javanoob
1 Replies
ost::IPV6MulticastValidator(3)				     Library Functions Manual				    ost::IPV6MulticastValidator(3)

NAME
ost::IPV6MulticastValidator - Class for the function object that validates multicast addresses. SYNOPSIS
#include <address.h> Inherits ost::IPV6Validator. Public Member Functions IPV6MulticastValidator () Constructor. virtual ~IPV6MulticastValidator () Keeps compilers happy... void operator() (const in6_addr address) const Application operator. Detailed Description Class for the function object that validates multicast addresses. Implements a specific application operator to validate multicast addresses. Author: Federico Montesino p5087@quintero.fie.us.es Validating class specialized for multicast addresses. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation ost::IPV6MulticastValidator::IPV6MulticastValidator () [inline] Constructor. Does not deal with any state. virtual ost::IPV6MulticastValidator::~IPV6MulticastValidator () [inline], [virtual] Keeps compilers happy... Member Function Documentation void ost::IPV6MulticastValidator::operator() (const in6_addraddress) const [virtual] Application operator. Apply the validation algorithm specific to multicast addresses Implements ost::IPV6Validator. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for GNU CommonC++ from the source code. GNU CommonC++ Sat Jun 23 2012 ost::IPV6MulticastValidator(3)