Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [Solved] Issues connecting to storage array Post 302860593 by bakunin on Sunday 6th of October 2013 05:25:43 PM
Old 10-06-2013
Another happy customer....

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment changed thread status to "solved"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

problems connecting with exceed (solved)

Hi, We have a user who cannot connect to the aix system anymore with hummingbird exceed. Our unix servers are aix 5.3. She is running windows xp and using hummingbird 12. She used to not have any problem, but now when she tries to use xstart she gets an error 'unable to connect to host using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] SSH connecting to one server but failed in another

Hello I have connected to a remote server via ssh but its not working now ,but the same method I applied in another server and its working fine now Below are the logs For Successfully connected server debug1: Authentications that can continue:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] problem - connecting code with external file

hello. this is the code #!/bin/sh total1024=0 total2048=0 total8192=0 if ; then if ; then while read variable do if ; then total1024=$(( $total1024 + 1 )) fi if ; then total2048=$((... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Telis
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Connecting to SAN storage - whats need to be done ?

hi all, I am on solaris 10 1/13 and new to SAN storage. I am required to connect to the LUNs on the SAN storage and is asked to provide the WWN information to the storage administrator. Right now, it will be just 1 connection from a single hba port to the FCport on the storage directly,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: javanoob
1 Replies
MouseX::NativeTraits::Num(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    MouseX::NativeTraits::Num(3pm)

NAME
MouseX::NativeTraits::Num - Helper trait for Num attributes SYNOPSIS
package Real; use Mouse; has 'integer' => ( traits => ['Number'], is => 'ro', isa => 'Num', default => 5, handles => { set => 'set', add => 'add', sub => 'sub', mul => 'mul', div => 'div', mod => 'mod', abs => 'abs', }, ); my $real = Real->new(); $real->add(5); # same as $real->integer($real->integer + 5); $real->sub(2); # same as $real->integer($real->integer - 2); DESCRIPTION
This provides a simple numeric attribute, which supports most of the basic math operations. PROVIDED METHODS
It is important to note that all those methods do in place modification of the value stored in the attribute. These methods are implemented within this package. set($value) Alternate way to set the value. add($value) Adds the current value of the attribute to $value. sub($value) Subtracts $value from the current value of the attribute. mul($value) Multiplies the current value of the attribute by $value. div($value) Divides the current value of the attribute by $value. mod($value) Returns the current value of the attribute modulo $value. abs Sets the current value of the attribute to its absolute value. METHODS
meta method_provider_class helper_type SEE ALSO
MouseX::NativeTraits perl v5.14.2 2011-12-04 MouseX::NativeTraits::Num(3pm)