Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [Solved] Issues connecting to storage array Post 302860593 by bakunin on Sunday 6th of October 2013 05:25:43 PM
Old 10-06-2013
Another happy customer....

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment changed thread status to "solved"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

problems connecting with exceed (solved)

Hi, We have a user who cannot connect to the aix system anymore with hummingbird exceed. Our unix servers are aix 5.3. She is running windows xp and using hummingbird 12. She used to not have any problem, but now when she tries to use xstart she gets an error 'unable to connect to host using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] SSH connecting to one server but failed in another

Hello I have connected to a remote server via ssh but its not working now ,but the same method I applied in another server and its working fine now Below are the logs For Successfully connected server debug1: Authentications that can continue:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] problem - connecting code with external file

hello. this is the code #!/bin/sh total1024=0 total2048=0 total8192=0 if ; then if ; then while read variable do if ; then total1024=$(( $total1024 + 1 )) fi if ; then total2048=$((... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Telis
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Connecting to SAN storage - whats need to be done ?

hi all, I am on solaris 10 1/13 and new to SAN storage. I am required to connect to the LUNs on the SAN storage and is asked to provide the WWN information to the storage administrator. Right now, it will be just 1 connection from a single hba port to the FCport on the storage directly,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: javanoob
1 Replies
bsetroot(1)						      General Commands Manual						       bsetroot(1)

NAME
bsetroot - blackbox utility to change root window appearance SYNOPSIS
bsetroot -help bsetroot [ -display display ] -solid color bsetroot [ -display display ] -mod x y -fg color -bg color bsetroot [ -display display ] -gradient texture -from color -to color DESCRIPTION
Bsetroot is a utility that can control the appearance of the root window in three ways: Either give it a solid color, or write a two color modula pattern to it, or render a gradient texture, based on two different colors. Bsetroot resembles xsetroot(1) in this functionality but it supports multiple screen displays, and gradient textures the same way as Black- box does. It doesn't handle cursors etc. Bsetroot is part of the Blackbox package. OPTIONS
Bsetroot operates in three ways, you must choose one of the first 3 options: -solid color Sets the root window to specified color. -mod x y Creates a modula pattern. You must specify -bg and -fg colors. -gradient texturestring Renders the specified texture string to the root window. For possible texture strings, please refer to blackbox(1). You must also specify both a -from and a -to color. -display display Tells Bsetroot to connect to the specified display. -bg, -background color Background color. Needed for -mod patterns. -fg, -foreground color Foreground color. Needed for -mod patterns. -from color Start color for rendering textures. Needed for -gradient operation mode. -to color Ending color for rendering textures. Needed for -gradient operation mode. -help Prints version info and short help text. AUTHOR
Bsetroot was written and maintained by Brad Hughes (blackbox@alug.org) and Jeff Raven (jraven@psu.edu). SEE ALSO
blackbox(1) 0.60.3 June 16th, 2000 bsetroot(1)