Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming MySQL select user with the same IP address Post 302860145 by Lord Spectre on Friday 4th of October 2013 04:28:44 PM
Old 10-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by migurus
You said
Code:
HAVING Count(...) > 1

which eliminates user4 and user5. Don't use HAVING clause if you don't need it.
mmmm, I believe this is not the right way. This because otherwise the query output all the users, but I need only users with the same IP (so, count greater than 1)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Get user name from ip address

hi all i am new in unix programming i want some help from this forum, i want to know how to get user name of other machine in local network from its ip address or suggest any books for networking programming on unix sachin (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: munnu
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert IP address into MySQL int field

Greets all, I'm using Perl trying to insert an IP address from a log file into an INT field in a MYSQL table. So it needs to be converted into an int first. I thought the pack() function could do this for me, but I'm not sure I get the right thing. I also need to be able to extract it correctly... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

script to ask the user to select a number

hi all, I have 4 scripts which i would need to run 1. BP.sh 2.DB.sh 3.LK.sh 4.TB.sh I would like write a script which would ask the user to select a number from 1-4 accordingly and run only that script for him/her I succeeded till reading the user input but not sure how to run that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: family_guy
5 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Ho do I masquerade the "user@user.local" address in mail/mailx?

Hi, I'm brand new here and looking for a solution: I'm using mail or mailx. The default reply address is «myshortusername@mylongusername.local» which makes absolutely no sense for anybody receiving my emails. But how do I change it? There seem to be many solutions but none for Mac OS X.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gczychi
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

6. Programming

Select several minimum values from row (MySQL)

Hello there. I've got the query like that SELECT count(tour_id) AS cnt FROM orders JOIN tours ON orders.tour_id=tours.id GROUP BY tour_id The result Is cnt 1 4 2 1 1 Now i have to select all records with minimum values in field "cnt" MySQL function min() returns only one.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trump
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Select record with MAX value in MySQL

Hi there, I have trouble selecting record that contain one biggest value for a group of other values. I mean, this is my table: mysql> SELECT * FROM b; +----+------+-------+ | id | user | value | +----+------+-------+ | 1 | 1 | 100 | | 3 | 1 | 150 | | 5 | 1 | 300 | | 6... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
20 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql how to select a specific row from a table

i have a table records ------------ id | user | time | event 91 admin | 12:00 | hi 92 admin | 11:00 | hi 93 admin | 12:00 | bye 94 admin | 13:00 | bye 95 root | 12:00 | hi 96 root | 12:30 | hi 97 root | 12:56 | hi how could i only select and display only the user and event from... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpddong
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql select query optimization..

hi.. i need to optimize my select query .. my situation is like this .. i have 15 lac recors in my table.. the following query takes nine seconds to give the required output.. SELECT max(ah.AUC_AMT), SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(ah.AUC_CUS_NAME,'@',1) order by AUC_AMT... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mysql select query optimization..

hi.. i need to optimize my select query .. my situation is like this .. i have 15 lac recors in my table.. the following query takes nine seconds to give the required output.. SELECT max(ah.AUC_AMT), SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(ah.AUC_CUS_NAME,'@',1) order by AUC_AMT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies
grass-mysql(1grass)						Grass User's Manual					       grass-mysql(1grass)

NAME
grass-mysql - MySQL driver MySQL driver MySQL driver in GRASS MySQL database driver in GRASS enables GRASS to store vector attributes in MySQL server. Because vector attribute tables are created automaticaly when a new vector is written and the name of the table is the same as the name of the vector it is good practice to create a new database for each GRASS mapset. Creating a MySQL database A new database is created within MySQL: mysql> CREATE DATABASE mydb; See the MySQL manual for details. Driver and database name GRASS modules require 2 parameters to connect to a database. Those parameters are 'driver' and 'database'. For MySQL driver the parameter 'driver' should be set to value 'mysql'. The parameter 'database' can be given in two formats: Database name - in case of connection from localhost String of comma separated list of kye=value options. Supported options are: dbname - database name host - host name or IP address port - server port number Examples of connection parameters: db.connect driver=mysql database=mytest db.connect driver=mysql database='dbname=mytest,host=test.grass.org' Data types GRASS supports almost all MySQL data types with following limitations: Binary columns (BINARY, VARBINARY, TINYBLOB, MEDIUMBLOB, BLOB, LONGBLOB) are not not supported. If a table with binary col- umn(s) is used in GRASS a warning is printed and only the supported columns are returned in query results. Columns of type SET and ENUM are represented as string (VARCHAR). Very large integers in columns of type BIGINT can be lost or corrupted because GRASS does not support 64 bin integeres on most platforms. GRASS does not currently distinguish types TIMESTAMP and DATETIME. Both types are in GRASS interpreted as TIMESTAMP. Indexes GRASS modules automaticaly create index on key column of vector attributes table. The index on key column is important for performance of modules which update the attribute table, for example v.to.db, v.distance and v.what.rast. Privileges Because MySQL does not support groups of users and because only MySQL 'root' can grant privileges to other users GRASS cannot automaticaly grant select privileges on created tables to group of users. If you want to give privilege to read data from your mapset to other users you have to ask your MySQL server administrator to grant select privilege to them on the MySQL database used for that mapset. For example, to allow everybody to read data in from your database 'mydb': shell> mysql --user=root mysql mysql> GRANT SELECT ON mydb.* TO ''@'%'; Schemas Because MySQL does not support database schemas the parameter 'schema' of module db.connect should never be set to any value. If you set that parameter for MySQL driver GRASS will try to write tables to the specified schema which will result in errors. Groups MySQL does not support user groups. Any settings specified by 'group' parameter of module db.connect are ignored by GRASS for MySQL driver. SEE ALSO
db.connect, SQL support in GRASS GIS Credits Development of the driver was sponsored by Faunalia (Italy) as part of a project for ATAC. AUTHOR
Radim Blazek Last changed: $Date: 2011-02-07 18:59:50 +0100 (Mon, 07 Feb 2011) $ Help Index GRASS 6.4.2 grass-mysql(1grass)