Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LVM Red Hat clustering
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat LVM Red Hat clustering Post 302860103 by blackrageous on Friday 4th of October 2013 03:04:47 PM
Old 10-04-2013
What specific problem are you having?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat 7.2.....

I just installed red hat 7.2 on my laptop. it's dual booted with xp and red hat. when i boot in to linux it boots up to the screen to ask me my name and pass....i put in root and my password. after this it goes to a blue screen and sits there. the after about 2 minutes it comes up with a fatal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muzscman
1 Replies

2. Linux

Red Hat?

I have a Red Hat upgrade disk. I installed it and it corrupted my entire hard drive! I had gotten the disks out of a Dummy's book at my local library. Trying to install 'Red Hat', has cost me $100.00 in damages. (The cool part is my friend gave me that $100.00 part) Ah...A 120gig Hard Drive. Just... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdk_mkr
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat 9 help

please help me how to install softwares in linux.i have a ethernet internet connection.i try to open the site on LAN to download internet client.but i cannot as our lan supports only internet explorer....i downloaded the linux client by booting thru XP......but i cannot c my NTFS partition thru... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shobhit143
0 Replies

4. Linux

red hat ee 2.6.9-42

hello. I would be greatfull if someone could tell me how will i see what dns server and gateway my red hat server uses. I tryied to find out by typing ifconfig command but i got : -bash: ifconfig: command not found , although man ifonconfig gives output with info about using that command. Is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonijel
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Clustering Red Hat Enterprise linux Advanced Platform 5.2 (x86-64 bit)

Hello Professionals, We have high-end HP rack servers. We need to provide application fail-over for business continuity. We have done benchmarking of the application on RHEL 5.2 on HP servers to estimate the hardware requirement so as to meet next 3-5 years business growth. Presently we... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kgayyar
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Red Hat E 3

I'm am working with a Red Hat Enterprise 3 server. This is a dedicated server that is supposedly dedicated to one domain, but I have been tasked with trying to figure out if there are files on this system that are being accessed by other IP's. Does anyone know if how I would go about finding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisPlusPlus
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Red-hat

Hello, How do I see what IP addresses are connected to my machine? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonomao
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirect LVM commands to file in Red Hat

I have been trying to create a little script to direct system configuration information to a file, however when I run LVM commands (vgdisplay, lvdisplay...etc) nothing appears in my output file. This is what I currently have in my script: vgdisplay >> sysinfo.out everthing else seems to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alvescot
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies
clm order(1)							  USER COMMANDS 						      clm order(1)

NAME
      clm order - reorder clusterings conformal to inclusion structure

clmorder	is  not  in  actual  fact  a program. This manual page documents the behaviour and options of the clm program when invoked in mode
      order. The options -h, --apropos, --version, -set, --nop are accessible in all clm modes. They are described in the clm manual page.

SYNOPSIS
      clm order [-prefix <string> (file multiplex prefix)] [-o <fname> (concatenated output in single file)] <cluster|stack>+

DESCRIPTION
      Given a set of input clusterings clm order first transform it into a stack of strictly nesting clusterings. It does this by splitting  clus-
      ters  where  necessary.  It then reorders the coarsest (i.e. level-one) clustering, from large to small clusters. After that it reorders the
      second coarsest clustering conformally such that the first batch among its reordered clusters covers the level-one largest cluster, the sec-
      ond batch covers the level-one second largest cluster, and so on. Within these constraints, each batch of second-level clusters (correspond-
      ing to a single first-level cluster) is again ordered from larger to smaller clusters. This process is applied  recursively  throughout  the
      entire stack of input clusters.

The input can be specified in multiple files, and a single file may contain multiple clusterings. The output is by default written as a con-
      catenation of matrix files, the so-called stack format. Use the -o option to specify the output file. The stacked format can be converted to
      Newick format using mcxdump(1). The output can be written to multiple files, one for each projected clustering, by using the -prefix option.
      By example, -prefix P leads to output in files named P1, P2, ..PN, where N is the number of clusters in the input,  P1  is  the  most  fine-
      grained ordered clustering, and PN is the coarsest clustering.

OPTIONS
      -prefix (<string>)
      -o (<fname>)
	As decribed above.

AUTHOR
      Stijn van Dongen.

SEE ALSO
      mclfamily(7) for an overview of all the documentation and the utilities in the mcl family.

clm order 12-068						      8 Mar 2012							clm order(1)