Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Fdisk reports the old size after disk resize Post 302859557 by maverick_here on Thursday 3rd of October 2013 11:45:40 AM
Old 10-03-2013
Then what about the log, it shows that the disk was resized.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Resize root disk slices

I have a Sun box running Solaris 9. My root disk was slices too small when it was installed and I am now at 99% capacity for my root partition. Is it possible, and if so how?, to increase the size of slice 0 and decrease the size of slice 7?? Thanks! Current partition table... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: FredSmith
6 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Resize the default window size

Hi, How can I resize the terminal window's default size in CDE (Solaris)? Regards, Sharif. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharif
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Resize disk space

I am trying to resize my disk space to be bigger on my solaris server (Sun Fire V240) this server and other windows servers are attached to a SAN disks, the disk I want to resize is on the SAN. I have free space on the SAN disks so I added some space to the windows disks and I made some... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sofihdi
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Fdisk partitions on boot disk and disaster recovery

I'm preparing to recover a Oracle Fire X4170 server in a disaster recovery test at a different location than in prod. I have some questions about fdisk partitions. I'm using Solaris 10 update 10. On my prod server, the boot disk has 2 partitions, diagnostic and solaris. Is the diagnostic... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TKD
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

add disk redhat, fdisk -l doesn't work

i'm trying to add disk to red hat , use fdisk -l but it doesn't recognize it what should i do it to get it works? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to resize images for a specific size on server - Please help

,,,,,, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen Pandit
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Make a disk disappear from fdisk output

Hello, 1 ) Fdisk -l # Displays all the disk with partition table information My Query ) A ) How can i make one disk ex: /dev/sdd not visible in fdisk -l output ? B) From where fdisk -l collect and display the information ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
8 Replies
ARBTT-RECOVER(1)						Program references						  ARBTT-RECOVER(1)

NAME
arbtt-recover - tries to recover a broken arbtt data log SYNOPSIS
arbtt-recover [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
arbtt-recover tries to readsthe data samples recorded by arbtt-capture(1), skipping over possible broken entries. A fixed log file is written to <file>~/.arbtt/capture.log.recovered</file>. If the recovery was successful, you should stop arbtt-capture and move the file to <file>~/.arbtt/capture.log</file>. As a sid effect, arbtt-recover applies the log compression method implemented in version 0.4.5 to the samples created by an earlier version. If you have a large logfile written by older versions, running arbtt-recover is recommended. OPTIONS
-h, -?, --help shows a short summary of the available options, and exists. -V, --version shows the version number, and exists. -i, --infile logfile to use instead of ~/.arbtt/capture.log -o, --outfile where to save the recovered file, instead of ~/.arbtt/capture.log FILES
~/.arbtt/capture.log binary file, storing the arbtt data samples ~/.arbtt/capture.log.recovered binary file, storing the fixed arbtt data samples SEE ALSO
See the arbtt manual for more information and the arbtt hackage page[1] for newer versions of arbtt. AUTHORS
Joachim Breitner <mail@joachim-breitner.de> Main author of arbtt Sergey Astanin <s.astanin@gmail.com> Contributor Martin Kiefel <mk@nopw.de> Contributor Muharem Hrnjadovic <muharem@linux.com> Contributor NOTES
1. arbtt hackage page http://www.hackage.org/package/arbtt arbtt manual 04/07/2012 ARBTT-RECOVER(1)