Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Streaming Server over Red Hat Post 302858147 by SilvesterJ on Sunday 29th of September 2013 04:31:39 AM
Old 09-29-2013
Hye leo,

If you need Mmedia streaming with good performance and speed... you may check for some streaming provider if you do not want to host it your own. Many of companies do offer the streaming like streamzillacdn , wowza , hostripples.com these are some of best service providers you can think of.

I am not sure if i answer your query but this is what i think of. Smilie

Silvester J
This User Gave Thanks to SilvesterJ For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting up web server on Red hat 7.2

hi I was successful in installing redhat 7.2 with no problems or error =) (first try) and It took me about 40 minutes to install it on a p233 mmx. It's running Gnome. I have some issues which I'm unsure of how to deal with. 1.How do I install an apache server, or is there one simular that... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Special K
11 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat 7.1 - Bieng a web server

If I have an ADSL connection (therefore with a static IP Address) is it possible to use Red Hat Linux 7.1 straight from the CD to become a web server to host my own web pages (If I have a domain name registered to that IP Address). I've read about Apache, is this what is used to make files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
1 Replies

3. Linux

crash dump server for red hat ent 4

Is it true that you can't have the crash dump server/client on the same server? I know I've installed Nagios open source before, I though it's only for that kind of thing. I never though that Red hat ent 4 would be like client/server on the crash dump. if someone is having problem with high... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat Server Name Change

Hello Does anyone know if it s complicated process to change a Red Hat Server host name that also has a Oracle db installed on it? rgds D (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deedaz
2 Replies
ddi_iomin(9F)						   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					     ddi_iomin(9F)

NAME
ddi_iomin - find minimum alignment and transfer size for DMA SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/conf.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_iomin(dev_info_t *dip, int initial, int streaming); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). PARAMETERS
dip A pointer to the device's dev_info structure. initial The initial minimum DMA transfer size in bytes. This may be zero or an appropriate dlim_minxfer value for device's ddi_dma_lim structure (see ddi_dma_lim_sparc(9S) or ddi_dma_lim_x86(9S)). This value must be a power of two. streaming This argument, if non-zero, indicates that the returned value should be modified to account for streaming mode accesses (see ddi_dma_req(9S) for a discussion of streaming versus non-streaming access mode). DESCRIPTION
ddi_iomin(), finds out the minimum DMA transfer size for the device pointed to by dip. This provides a mechanism by which a driver can determine the effects of underlying caches as well as intervening bus adapters on the granularity of a DMA transfer. RETURN VALUES
ddi_iomin() returns the minimum DMA transfer size for the calling device, or it returns zero, which means that you cannot get there from here. CONTEXT
This function can be called from user or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
ddi_dma_devalign(9F), ddi_dma_setup(9F), ddi_dma_sync(9F), ddi_dma_lim_sparc(9S), ddi_dma_lim_x86(9S), ddi_dma_req(9S) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 1 Feb 1994 ddi_iomin(9F)