Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IP Scanner tool
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat IP Scanner tool Post 302857979 by leo_ultra_leo on Friday 27th of September 2013 09:49:28 PM
Old 09-27-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by inventsekar
Hi Leo, thanks, that dude tool was superb...
on that website, i found this, maybe helpful to you...
Dude Linux Installation - MikroTik Wiki
Yead I have seen that already, I don't like use "Wine"!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

log file scanner

anyone know of a FREE logfile checker that they would recommend? looking to scan thru syslog, sulog, messages, etc... looking for security type related entries., thanks, brian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help with shell content scanner

Just started to create my own small content scanner that searches all the visible files on my server, but now I got stuck. It should be used to scan the files for phrases like in the following example. What I tried is the following code: #!/bin/bash find /home/userid*/public_html/ -size... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: medic
18 Replies

3. Hardware

How and from where to download scanner and camera hardware in my pc?

1, How and from where to downlode scanner and camers hardware in my pc , my computer software dosent have Scanner and caraea hardware. Ecperts & SW plz let me know 2, where do downlode LAN local area net in PC when my another PC LAN software is not working (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: strecones
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sparc 20 Server and Drum Scanner...

I am looking for a free low overhead software to do basic TIFF-16 levels and to jpeg conversion. I know very little about the Solaris OS so any pointers in what 7.0 already provides and what free software is already out there for imaging and easy ftp is appreciated. We also want to do web... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aleatory
0 Replies

5. Linux

micro film scanner

epson microfilm 500 scsi: Is there any way to make this work under linux ? I'm using pclinuxos, it shows the machine in the device panel as sg2 and lists the machine , so Im guessing the kernel knows what it is, but I can't view it as a scanner or capture or input device . What catagory does... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tom1200
4 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Can Scanner be Initialized from the Terminal

Hi, somewhat of a newbie with Linux, although I have been at it for about three weeks now. Is there a way to wake up or initialize my scanner with a command in the terminal? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: klrman
6 Replies

7. Hardware

Epson Scanner

Running Debian 8.5 on a Dell Laptop I have an Epson V39 scanner. Simple scan cannot detect it. Here is what I have: root@server1:/home/server1# sane-find-scanner # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the # result is different from what you expected, first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
2 Replies
Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile - A class for creating Pod to Textile wiki filters. SYNOPSIS
This module isn't used directly. Instead it is called via "Pod::Simple::Wiki": #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use Pod::Simple::Wiki; my $parser = Pod::Simple::Wiki->new('textile'); ... Convert Pod to a Textile wiki format using the installed "pod2wiki" utility: pod2wiki --style textile file.pod > file.wiki DESCRIPTION
The "Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile" module is used for converting Pod text to Wiki text. Pod (Plain Old Documentation) is a simple markup language used for writing Perl documentation. For an introduction to Textile see: http://textile.thresholdstate.com/ This module isn't generally invoked directly. Instead it is called via "Pod::Simple::Wiki". See the Pod::Simple::Wiki and pod2wiki documentation for more information. METHODS
Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile inherits all of the methods of "Pod::Simple" and "Pod::Simple::Wiki". See Pod::Simple and Pod::Simple::Wiki for more details. SEE ALSO
This module also installs a "pod2wiki" command line utility. See "pod2wiki --help" for details. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Please refer to the DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY in Pod::Simple::Wiki. AUTHOR
John McNamara jmcnamara@cpan.org COPYRIGHT
MMIII-MMVIII, John McNamara. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-08-29 Pod::Simple::Wiki::Textile(3pm)