Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IP Scanner tool
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat IP Scanner tool Post 302857793 by in2nix4life on Friday 27th of September 2013 08:29:22 AM
Old 09-27-2013
There is a tool called Etherape that is probably pretty similar.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

log file scanner

anyone know of a FREE logfile checker that they would recommend? looking to scan thru syslog, sulog, messages, etc... looking for security type related entries., thanks, brian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help with shell content scanner

Just started to create my own small content scanner that searches all the visible files on my server, but now I got stuck. It should be used to scan the files for phrases like in the following example. What I tried is the following code: #!/bin/bash find /home/userid*/public_html/ -size... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: medic
18 Replies

3. Hardware

How and from where to download scanner and camera hardware in my pc?

1, How and from where to downlode scanner and camers hardware in my pc , my computer software dosent have Scanner and caraea hardware. Ecperts & SW plz let me know 2, where do downlode LAN local area net in PC when my another PC LAN software is not working (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: strecones
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sparc 20 Server and Drum Scanner...

I am looking for a free low overhead software to do basic TIFF-16 levels and to jpeg conversion. I know very little about the Solaris OS so any pointers in what 7.0 already provides and what free software is already out there for imaging and easy ftp is appreciated. We also want to do web... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aleatory
0 Replies

5. Linux

micro film scanner

epson microfilm 500 scsi: Is there any way to make this work under linux ? I'm using pclinuxos, it shows the machine in the device panel as sg2 and lists the machine , so Im guessing the kernel knows what it is, but I can't view it as a scanner or capture or input device . What catagory does... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tom1200
4 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Can Scanner be Initialized from the Terminal

Hi, somewhat of a newbie with Linux, although I have been at it for about three weeks now. Is there a way to wake up or initialize my scanner with a command in the terminal? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: klrman
6 Replies

7. Hardware

Epson Scanner

Running Debian 8.5 on a Dell Laptop I have an Epson V39 scanner. Simple scan cannot detect it. Here is what I have: root@server1:/home/server1# sane-find-scanner # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the # result is different from what you expected, first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
2 Replies
GIT-DIFFTOOL(1) 						    Git Manual							   GIT-DIFFTOOL(1)

NAME
git-difftool - Show changes using common diff tools SYNOPSIS
git difftool [<options>] [<commit> [<commit>]] [--] [<path>...] DESCRIPTION
git difftool is a git command that allows you to compare and edit files between revisions using common diff tools. git difftool is a frontend to git diff and accepts the same options and arguments. See git-diff(1). OPTIONS
-y, --no-prompt Do not prompt before launching a diff tool. --prompt Prompt before each invocation of the diff tool. This is the default behaviour; the option is provided to override any configuration settings. -t <tool>, --tool=<tool> Use the diff tool specified by <tool>. Valid diff tools are: araxis, bc3, deltawalker, diffuse, emerge, ecmerge, gvimdiff, kdiff3, kompare, meld, opendiff, p4merge, tkdiff, vimdiff and xxdiff. If a diff tool is not specified, git difftool will use the configuration variable diff.tool. If the configuration variable diff.tool is not set, git difftool will pick a suitable default. You can explicitly provide a full path to the tool by setting the configuration variable difftool.<tool>.path. For example, you can configure the absolute path to kdiff3 by setting difftool.kdiff3.path. Otherwise, git difftool assumes the tool is available in PATH. Instead of running one of the known diff tools, git difftool can be customized to run an alternative program by specifying the command line to invoke in a configuration variable difftool.<tool>.cmd. When git difftool is invoked with this tool (either through the -t or --tool option or the diff.tool configuration variable) the configured command line will be invoked with the following variables available: $LOCAL is set to the name of the temporary file containing the contents of the diff pre-image and $REMOTE is set to the name of the temporary file containing the contents of the diff post-image. $MERGED is the name of the file which is being compared. $BASE is provided for compatibility with custom merge tool commands and has the same value as $MERGED. -x <command>, --extcmd=<command> Specify a custom command for viewing diffs. git-difftool ignores the configured defaults and runs $command $LOCAL $REMOTE when this option is specified. Additionally, $BASE is set in the environment. -g, --gui When git-difftool is invoked with the -g or --gui option the default diff tool will be read from the configured diff.guitool variable instead of diff.tool. See git-diff(1) for the full list of supported options. CONFIG VARIABLES
git difftool falls back to git mergetool config variables when the difftool equivalents have not been defined. diff.tool The default diff tool to use. diff.guitool The default diff tool to use when --gui is specified. difftool.<tool>.path Override the path for the given tool. This is useful in case your tool is not in the PATH. difftool.<tool>.cmd Specify the command to invoke the specified diff tool. See the --tool=<tool> option above for more details. difftool.prompt Prompt before each invocation of the diff tool. SEE ALSO
git-diff(1) Show changes between commits, commit and working tree, etc git-mergetool(1) Run merge conflict resolution tools to resolve merge conflicts git-config(1) Get and set repository or global options GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-DIFFTOOL(1)