Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? This forum is so good it's beyond belief! Post 302857455 by hicksd8 on Thursday 26th of September 2013 11:08:53 AM
Old 09-26-2013
unix.com just demonstrates the power of a great forum.

When you have a unix problem where else can you ask the "whole planet" what they think about it???

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good SQL Forum

Hey all, I'm trying to locate a good sql forum - similar in nature to this, where I can can get some quick responses to questions I have. I've tried a few but they are either no longer running - or have one visitor every month.... just wanting to see if anyone uses a forum that is of the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krs1
2 Replies

3. AIX

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Where to find a good Oracle forum?

Good evening, i need to ask a question to those who have been working with oracle database. I am a newbie in oracle Databases and Ive been looking for any specific oracle forum and i have found hundrends of them. could you recomend a good one from different levels from the basic ones ? i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)