Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge PDF
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Merge PDF Post 302856403 by Chubler_XL on Monday 23rd of September 2013 08:42:59 PM
Old 09-23-2013
I posted some python code in this thread to split 1 PDF document into a number of others.

This could be a good start for you as merging and splitting are very similar exercises.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

[python] merge pdf files.

First off I am very new to python but not to scripting I have done a lot of bash scripting. I need to create a python script for work that will combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file and archive both the combined file and the original pdf files. So we receive zip files from a client... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaltCityScripts
6 Replies
FDF_SET_FILE(3) 							 1							   FDF_SET_FILE(3)

fdf_set_file - Set PDF document to display FDF data in

SYNOPSIS
bool fdf_set_file (resource $fdf_document, string $url, [string $target_frame]) DESCRIPTION
Selects a different PDF document to display the form results in then the form it originated from. PARAMETERS
o $fdf_document - The FDF document handle, returned by fdf_create(3), fdf_open(3) or fdf_open_string(3). o $url - Should be given as an absolute URL. o $target_frame - Use this parameter to specify the frame in which the document will be displayed. You can also set the default value for this parameter using fdf_set_target_frame(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Passing FDF data to a second form <?php /* set content type for Adobe FDF */ fdf_header(); /* start new fdf */ $fdf = fdf_create(); /* set field "foo" to value "bar" */ fdf_set_value($fdf, "foo", "bar"); /* tell client to display FDF data using "fdf_form.pdf" */ fdf_set_file($fdf, "http://www.example.com/fdf_form.pdf"); /* output fdf */ fdf_save($fdf); /* clean up */ fdf_close($fdf); ?> SEE ALSO
fdf_get_file(3), fdf_set_target_frame(3). PHP Documentation Group FDF_SET_FILE(3)