Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge PDF
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Merge PDF Post 302856403 by Chubler_XL on Monday 23rd of September 2013 08:42:59 PM
Old 09-23-2013
I posted some python code in this thread to split 1 PDF document into a number of others.

This could be a good start for you as merging and splitting are very similar exercises.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

[python] merge pdf files.

First off I am very new to python but not to scripting I have done a lot of bash scripting. I need to create a python script for work that will combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file and archive both the combined file and the original pdf files. So we receive zip files from a client... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaltCityScripts
6 Replies
XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)						Debian Users Manual						XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)

NAME
xfig-pdf-viewer - view a PDF document using a PDF browser under X11 SYNOPSIS
xfig-pdf-viewer file.pdf DESCRIPTION
xfig-pdf-viewer is a little shell script, which tries to find out which PDF viewers you have installed on your system and then starts them. xfig-pdf-viewer tries the following PDF viewers with descending priority: - xpdf(1) - kpdf(1) - evince(1) - acroread(1) - gpdf(1) - gv(1) - gnome-gv(1) - kghostview(1) - ghostview(1) If the environment variable PDFVIEWER is set, this is used with highest priority. ENVIRONMENT
PDFVIEWER you can define your favorite browser with this variable, it overrides the priority of the above mentioned viewers. AUTHOR
Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de> SEE ALSO
xpdf(1), kpdf(1), evince(1), acroread(1), gpdf(1), gv(1), gnome-gv(1), kghostview(1), ghostview(1) Debian Project JULY 2006 XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)