Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Strange bug crontab command line php / bcompiler Post 302856369 by Corona688 on Monday 23rd of September 2013 05:01:27 PM
Old 09-23-2013
It's not about whether their user has sufficient permissions. It's about whether the things they need are in their PATH...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ssh & crontab bug

Does any one knows a work around for the crontab bug when connecting using ssh to a Solaris 8 system? When you submit a crontab job through a ssh session, the job will not be executed, SunSolve has reported no fixing patches? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange behaviour from script in crontab

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, my search skills may be lacking somewhat today. I have a script that does the following (as a test): find . -name "*.txt" -exec file {} \; >>$sFullFilePath Now, the variable is set up up correctly in the script too. When I run the script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PilotGoose
1 Replies

3. Programming

Help: Run Java Command Line, Send Result to PHP?

EDIT: Sorry for the post, my good friend Google helped me out after some good searching! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tguillea
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mv command not found bug

foreach x ( *.foo) echo "move file?" set move=$< if($move == y) then echo "enter new pathname:" set path=$< mv $x $path/$x endif end ok guys, im creating this script so i can move files with *.foo extensions and *.bar... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pantelis
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

Crontab strange behaviour

Hi all, I'm having this scenario which for the moment I cannot resolve. :( I wrote a script to make a dump/export of the oracle database. and then put this entry on crontab to be executed daily for example. The script is like below: cat /home/oracle/scripts/db_backup.sh #!/bin/ksh ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enux
3 Replies

6. Linux

Bug in date command?

Why is the result of this command off (or less) by one hour date --date "1979-10-26 +54 hours" +%Y%m%d%H The result is 1979102805 It actually should be 1979102806 It does it with adding minutes as well and only occurs on Oct. 26, from what I can tell. What's going on here? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hsemune
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to submit form on an php webpage from command line?

Hello, i have page domain.com/form.php the form fields on form.php are named: name=ipaddress name=port and submit button is named: submit i want to ask how the linux command will look like to submit the form filled with: ipaddress: 127.0.0.1 port: 80 I tried various curl and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script working on command line and not on crontab

my problem is this: when I run a script from the command line it works but returns a failure if I run it from crontab. Basically I wanted to send a file to hdfs, I thought it was related to the fact that crontab do not know the path to hdfs so I put the full path but it still does not work: here... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: beautymind
16 Replies
BCOMPILER_WRITE_HEADER(3)						 1						 BCOMPILER_WRITE_HEADER(3)

bcompiler_write_header - Writes the bcompiler header

SYNOPSIS
bool bcompiler_write_header (resource $filehandle, [string $write_ver]) DESCRIPTION
Writes the header part of a bcompiler file. PARAMETERS
o $filehandle - A file handle as returned by fopen(3). o $write_ver - Can be used to write bytecode in a previously used format, so that you can use it with older versions of bcompiler. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 bcompiler_write_header(3) example <?php $fh = fopen("/tmp/example","w"); bcompiler_write_header($fh); bcompiler_write_class($fh,"DB"); bcompiler_write_footer($fh); fclose($fh); ?> NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. SEE ALSO
bcompiler_write_footer(3). PHP Documentation Group BCOMPILER_WRITE_HEADER(3)