Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge PDF
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Merge PDF Post 302856367 by bartus11 on Monday 23rd of September 2013 04:49:55 PM
Old 09-23-2013
Take a look at that Perl module maybe: CAM::PDF - search.cpan.org

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

[python] merge pdf files.

First off I am very new to python but not to scripting I have done a lot of bash scripting. I need to create a python script for work that will combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file and archive both the combined file and the original pdf files. So we receive zip files from a client... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaltCityScripts
6 Replies
PODOFOUNCOMPRESS(1)						 podofouncompress					       PODOFOUNCOMPRESS(1)

NAME
podofouncompress - Uncompress PDF files SYNOPSIS
podofouncompress [inputfile] [outputfile] DESCRIPTION
podofouncompress is one of the command line tools from the PoDoFo library that provide several useful operations to work with PDF files. It can remove compression from a PDF file. It is useful for debugging errors in PDF files or analysing their structure. OPTIONS
[inputfile] Input PDF file. [outputfile] Output PDF file. SEE ALSO
podofobox(1), podofocountpages(1), podofocrop(1), podofoencrypt(1), podofoimg2pdf(1), podofoimgextract(1), podofoimpose(1), podofoincremen- talupdates(1), podofomerge(1), podofopages(1), podofopdfinfo(1), podofotxt2pdf(1), podofotxtextract(1), podofoxmp(1) AUTHORS
PoDoFo is written by Dominik Seichter <domseichter@web.de> and others. This manual page was written by Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex@debian.org> for the Debian Project (but may be used by others). PoDoFo 2010-12-09 PODOFOUNCOMPRESS(1)