Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge PDF
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Merge PDF Post 302856363 by Corona688 on Monday 23rd of September 2013 04:44:56 PM
Old 09-23-2013
What are the contents of the PDF? Just plain text?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

[python] merge pdf files.

First off I am very new to python but not to scripting I have done a lot of bash scripting. I need to create a python script for work that will combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file and archive both the combined file and the original pdf files. So we receive zip files from a client... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaltCityScripts
6 Replies
Text::PDF::TTFont(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Text::PDF::TTFont(3pm)

NAME
Text::PDF::TTFont - Inherits from Text::PDF::Dict and represents a TrueType font within a PDF file. DESCRIPTION
A font consists of two primary parts in a PDF file: the header and the font descriptor. Whilst two fonts may share font descriptors, they will have their own header dictionaries including encoding and widhth information. INSTANCE VARIABLES
There are no instance variables beyond the variables which directly correspond to entries in the appropriate PDF dictionaries. METHODS
Text::PDF::TTFont->new($parent, $fontfname, $pdfname, %opts) Creates a new font resource for the given fontfile. This includes the font descriptor and the font stream. The $pdfname is the name by which this font resource will be known throught a particular PDF file. All font resources are full PDF objects. $t->width($text) Measures the width of the given text according to the widths in the font $t->trim($text, $len) Trims the given text to the given length (in per mille em) returning the trimmed text $t->out_text($text) Indicates to the font that the text is to be output and returns the text to be output $f->copy Copies the font object excluding the name, widths and encoding, etc. TITLE
Text::PDF::TTIOString - internal IO type handle for string output for font embedding. This code is ripped out of IO::Scalar, to save the direct dependence for so little. See IO::Scalar for details perl v5.8.8 2006-09-09 Text::PDF::TTFont(3pm)