Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge PDF
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Merge PDF Post 302856361 by lillyt2006 on Monday 23rd of September 2013 04:28:53 PM
Old 09-23-2013
Merge PDF

Hi
I am trying to find a software to merge several pdfs into one pdf on our solaris machine. After merging the document, I have to direct it to a printer. Does anyone have a recommendation? I try to contact a couple of vendor but no replies.

Thanks.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

[python] merge pdf files.

First off I am very new to python but not to scripting I have done a lot of bash scripting. I need to create a python script for work that will combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file and archive both the combined file and the original pdf files. So we receive zip files from a client... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaltCityScripts
6 Replies
PDFCRACK(1)															       PDFCRACK(1)

NAME
pdfcrack - PDF files password cracker SYNOPSIS
pdfcrack -f filename [options] DESCRIPTION
pdfcrack is a simple tool for recovering passwords from pdf-documents. It should be able to handle all pdfs that uses the standard security handler but the pdf-parsing routines are a bit of a quick hack so you might stumble across some pdfs where the parser needs to be fixed to handle. OPTIONS
-b, --bench Perform benchmark and exit. -c, --charset=STRING Use the characters in STRING as charset. -m, --maxpw=INTEGER Stop when reaching INTEGER as password length. -n, --minpw=INTEGER Skip trying passwords shorter than INTEGER. -l, --loadState=FILE Continue from the state saved in FILENAME. -o, --owner Work with the ownerpassword. -p, --password=STRING Uses STRING as userpassword to speed up breaking ownerpassword (implies -o). -q, --quiet Run quietly. -s, --permutate Try permutating the passwords (currently only supports switching first character to uppercase). -u, --user Work with the userpassword (default). -v, --version Print version and exit. -w, --wordlist=FILE Use FILE as source of passwords to try. AUTHOR
Written by Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). BUGS
Report bugs to Henning Noren <confusion42@users.sourceforge.net>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006, Henning Noren <confusion42@users.sourceforge.net> - All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redis- tribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Inc. http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcrack pdfcrack 0.8 october 26, 2006 PDFCRACK(1)