Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Des/awk for change format and adding integers in a column of data? Post 302856267 by Twinklefingers on Monday 23rd of September 2013 01:29:27 PM
Old 09-23-2013
It works! Thanks!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format - Inventory Row data into Column - Awk - Nawk

Hi All, I have the following file that has computer data for various pcs in my network... Snap of the file is as follows ******************************************************************************* Serial 123456 Computer IP Address lo0:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aavam
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - script help: column to row format of data allignment?

Experts Good day, I have the following data, file1 BRAAGRP1 A2X B2X C2X D2X BRBGRP12 A3X B3X Z10 D09 BRC1GRP2 LO01 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change data in one column with data from another file's column

Hello, I have this file outputData: # cat /tmp/outputData __Capacity^6^NBSC01_Licences^L3_functionality_for_ESB_switch __Capacity^2100^NBSC01_Licences^Gb_over_IP __Capacity^1837^NBSC01_Licences^EDGE_BSS_Fnc __Capacity^1816^NBSC01_Licences^GPRS_CS3_and_CS4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nypreH
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX Hi I need to add new column data daily to existing csv file. Please assist 7/11 7/10 7/9 7/8 space 10 GB 20 GB I was able to generate current day's data in csv but unable to add the previous 30 days data to the same csv Please use code tags,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
2 Replies
PODPATH(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       PODPATH(1p)

NAME
podpath - print the path to the pod DESCRIPTION
This is just a front-end that calls either stdpods or pmpath depending on what it looks like. It works on both regular the standard podpages and the module ones. EXAMPLES
$ podpath Cwd /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Cwd.pm It works with alternate installations, too: $ devperl -S podpath perlfunc /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/pod/perlfunc.pod $ oldperl -S podpath IO::Handle /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404/IO/Handle.pm $ filsperl -S podpath Thread /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread/Thread.pm SEE ALSO
stdpods(1), pmpath(1), perlmodlib(1). AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PODPATH(1p)