Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Des/awk for change format and adding integers in a column of data? Post 302856259 by Peasant on Monday 23rd of September 2013 01:15:33 PM
Old 09-23-2013
See if this helps
Code:
awk ' {gsub("[^0-9]|Value4",",",$NF); split($NF,a,","); for (i in a) $NF=a[3]+a[4]+a[5]+a[6] }1 ' inputfile

This User Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format - Inventory Row data into Column - Awk - Nawk

Hi All, I have the following file that has computer data for various pcs in my network... Snap of the file is as follows ******************************************************************************* Serial 123456 Computer IP Address lo0:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aavam
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - script help: column to row format of data allignment?

Experts Good day, I have the following data, file1 BRAAGRP1 A2X B2X C2X D2X BRBGRP12 A3X B3X Z10 D09 BRC1GRP2 LO01 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change data in one column with data from another file's column

Hello, I have this file outputData: # cat /tmp/outputData __Capacity^6^NBSC01_Licences^L3_functionality_for_ESB_switch __Capacity^2100^NBSC01_Licences^Gb_over_IP __Capacity^1837^NBSC01_Licences^EDGE_BSS_Fnc __Capacity^1816^NBSC01_Licences^GPRS_CS3_and_CS4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nypreH
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX Hi I need to add new column data daily to existing csv file. Please assist 7/11 7/10 7/9 7/8 space 10 GB 20 GB I was able to generate current day's data in csv but unable to add the previous 30 days data to the same csv Please use code tags,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
2 Replies
TCA_CORRECT(1)							       HUGIN							    TCA_CORRECT(1)

NAME
tca_correct - Calculate transverse chromatic aberration SYNOPSIS
tca_correct [options] inputfile <inputfile> is the base name of 4 image files: <inputfile> Colour file to compute TCA parameters red_<inputfile> Red channel of <inputfile> green_<inputfile> Green channel of <inputfile> blue_<inputfile> Blue channel of <inputfile> The channel images must be colour images with 3 identical channels. If any of -R, -G, or -B is given, this file name is used instead of the derived name. Output: commandline arguments for fulla DESCRIPTION
Generates fulla command-line parameters for correction of transverse chromatic aberration (TCA) from sample photos. Ideal sample photos would have a lot of contrast over the entire image area, little saturated colour and no blown highlights. OPTIONS
-h Display help -l input file is PTO file instead of image -m method optimization method (0 normal, 1 newfit) -o optvars string of variables to optimize ("abcvde") -r Reset values (this will zero a,b,c,d,e params and set v to 10) makes sense only with -l option -s <scale> Scale for corner detection -n <number> number of points per grid cell (default: 10) -g <number> divide image in <number>x<number> grid cells (default: 10) -t num Remove all control points with an error higher than num pixels (default: 1.5) -v Verbose -w filename write PTO file -R <r> Use this file as red channel -G <g> Use this file as green channel -B <b> Use this file as blue channel AUTHORS
Written by Pablo d'Angelo and others. "Version: 2011.4.0" 2011-12-02 TCA_CORRECT(1)