Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Strange bug crontab command line php / bcompiler Post 302856103 by nicolas33770 on Monday 23rd of September 2013 02:53:43 AM
Old 09-23-2013
Bug Strange bug crontab command line php / bcompiler

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem that I'm stuck for several days and I do not go out.

I tell you, I have a php script that I want to run crontab, it uses a compiled bcompiler file.

In my php file
Code:
if(file_exists("php/Alibrary.phb")){
		include_once("php/Alibrary.phb");

What I do not understand is that this command works without problem:
Code:
php -f cron/minute.php

and when my order is executed using the following crontab bcompiler the file is imported into the code but not executed Smilie
Code:
* * * * * cd /var/www/cron/ && php -f minute.php

But I checked the conf php and this seems bcompiler present
php -m
Code:
[PHP Modules]
apc
bcompiler
calendar
Core

[Zend Modules]

php -i | grep bcompiler
Code:
bcompiler
bcompiler support => enabled
bcompiler version => 1.0.2s
bcompiler.debug => 0 => 0
bcompiler.debugfile => no value => no value
bcompiler.detect_filedir => On => On
bcompiler.enabled => On => On

do you have an idea that would ensure that my code runs correctly from the command line php-f but not with crontab? The file is imported into the code so the roads are good, I is not an error message ... This is the bcompiler party fails to perform include!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ssh & crontab bug

Does any one knows a work around for the crontab bug when connecting using ssh to a Solaris 8 system? When you submit a crontab job through a ssh session, the job will not be executed, SunSolve has reported no fixing patches? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange behaviour from script in crontab

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, my search skills may be lacking somewhat today. I have a script that does the following (as a test): find . -name "*.txt" -exec file {} \; >>$sFullFilePath Now, the variable is set up up correctly in the script too. When I run the script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PilotGoose
1 Replies

3. Programming

Help: Run Java Command Line, Send Result to PHP?

EDIT: Sorry for the post, my good friend Google helped me out after some good searching! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tguillea
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mv command not found bug

foreach x ( *.foo) echo "move file?" set move=$< if($move == y) then echo "enter new pathname:" set path=$< mv $x $path/$x endif end ok guys, im creating this script so i can move files with *.foo extensions and *.bar... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pantelis
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

Crontab strange behaviour

Hi all, I'm having this scenario which for the moment I cannot resolve. :( I wrote a script to make a dump/export of the oracle database. and then put this entry on crontab to be executed daily for example. The script is like below: cat /home/oracle/scripts/db_backup.sh #!/bin/ksh ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enux
3 Replies

6. Linux

Bug in date command?

Why is the result of this command off (or less) by one hour date --date "1979-10-26 +54 hours" +%Y%m%d%H The result is 1979102805 It actually should be 1979102806 It does it with adding minutes as well and only occurs on Oct. 26, from what I can tell. What's going on here? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hsemune
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to submit form on an php webpage from command line?

Hello, i have page domain.com/form.php the form fields on form.php are named: name=ipaddress name=port and submit button is named: submit i want to ask how the linux command will look like to submit the form filled with: ipaddress: 127.0.0.1 port: 80 I tried various curl and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script working on command line and not on crontab

my problem is this: when I run a script from the command line it works but returns a failure if I run it from crontab. Basically I wanted to send a file to hdfs, I thought it was related to the fact that crontab do not know the path to hdfs so I put the full path but it still does not work: here... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: beautymind
16 Replies
CRON(8) 						      System Manager's Manual							   CRON(8)

NAME
cron - daemon to execute scheduled commands (Vixie Cron) SYNOPSIS
cron DESCRIPTION
Cron should be started from /etc/rc or /etc/rc.local. It will return immediately, so you don't need to start it with '&'. Cron searches /var/spool/cron for crontab files which are named after accounts in /etc/passwd; crontabs found are loaded into memory. Cron also searches for /etc/crontab and the files in the /etc/cron.d/ directory, which are in a different format (see crontab(5)). Cron then wakes up every minute, examining all stored crontabs, checking each command to see if it should be run in the current minute. When execut- ing commands, any output is mailed to the owner of the crontab (or to the user named in the MAILTO environment variable in the crontab, if such exists). Additionally, cron checks each minute to see if its spool directory's modtime (or the modtime on /etc/crontab) has changed, and if it has, cron will then examine the modtime on all crontabs and reload those which have changed. Thus cron need not be restarted whenever a crontab file is modified. Note that the Crontab(1) command updates the modtime of the spool directory whenever it changes a crontab. SEE ALSO
crontab(1), crontab(5) AUTHOR
Paul Vixie <paul@vix.com> 4th Berkeley Distribution 20 December 1993 CRON(8)