Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tring to locate a script
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Tring to locate a script Post 302854769 by vbe on Wednesday 18th of September 2013 10:47:19 AM
Old 09-18-2013
What are the domains you are talking about?
Do you use any other scheduler?
I dont know for RH (I have no box anymore...) but sure if I had such issue I would check all the files that have connection logged and see if I could find anything at that specific time

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto locate locally installed Perl module for a CGI script in APACHE .htaccess

Hi, I have the following simple CGI script, just containg header: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use CGI ':standard'; use lib "/home/myname/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/"; use Mail::Sendmail; I also have included this directive in ~/public_html/.htaccess : SetEnv PERL5LIB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to locate servers

I am a newbie in shell scripting and I need to produce a script to work and achieve the following: 1) Look into the file /etc/defaultrouter , and store the value in it 2) If the value is a number, go to LIST and print out the second column corresponding to the value.(eg London) 3) If the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibroxy
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command locate.

Hi, I am aware of the command locate/slocate. But when I try to search the file which is located in /tmp. Its not able to get it. I tried by updating the database also with the command updatedb. Is there any consern that the command 'locate' dont check /tmp??? And I knew that locate is the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen_b744
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Appending same tring to multiple files in one line?

I have a string that I need to append to 3 files. Say, $ echo "Hello" I want to append this “Hello” to three files, file1, file2 and file3.The files are all in different directories and the file names have no common pattern.Can I do it in one line? If yes, how? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zombiezparadize
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem tring to enable smtp service

People I'm trying to enable de smtp services of a solaris 10 and i get this sendmail: daemon MTA-v4: problem creating SMTP socket sendmail: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): opendaemonsocket: daemon MTA-v4: server SMTP socket wedged: exiting Anyone Knows what is bad? Thank for your time ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enkei17
1 Replies

6. AIX

Locate command

Hello to all, Can I use the "locate" command on AIX 5.3 like on Linux. If yes what packages should I install and where can I find them. Thanks, Enid (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: enux
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to locate Thunderbird message filter

#!/bin/sh #Finds the directory where usually the message folder information is for Thunderbird. clear cd ~/ cd .thunderbird dir=$(dir) echo $dir echo "What is the name of your .default directory?" read userinput echo "Your Thunderbird Message Filter msgFilterRules.dat files are in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: edcompsci
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

my os details as follow bash-3.2$ cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8 (Tikanga) I run the following and encounter the following error bash-3.2$ mysqlhotcopy -? Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jediwannabe
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to locate date in filename

I am looking for a way to find a date in the file without using find. for example something like this: files=`ls |grep txt` YEST=`TZ="GMT+24" date +'%m-%d-%Y'|sed 's/^0//g' |sed 's/$/.txt/g'` YES1=`TZ="GMT+48" date +'%m-%d-%Y'|sed 's/^0//g' |sed 's/$/.txt/g'` if ]; then echo yes;else echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script Locate Word Failed

I'm using CentOS 7 and I would like to know of a way to read each line and search for a specific word. For example, if it finds the word "Fail" it sends it to a variable, and pipes it to a folder on the network. What would be the best way in making this work in a Linux environment? I wrote a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SysAdminRialto
1 Replies
asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)					   User Commands					asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-domain, delete-domain - deletes the givendomain SYNOPSIS
delete-domain [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--domaindir install_dir/domains] domain_name delete-domain deletes the specified domain. The domain must already exist and must be stopped. This command is supported in local mode only. OPTIONS
--domaindir directory where the domain is to be deleted. If specified, path must be accessible in the filesystem. If not speci- fied, the domain in the default install_dir/domains directory is deleted. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. OPERANDS
domain_name name of the domain. Must be a unique name. Example 1: Using delete-domain asadmin> delete-domain sampleDomain deleted domain sampleDomain successfully Where: the sampleDomain domain is deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-list-domains(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)