Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX help with informatica
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications UNIX help with informatica Post 302854675 by sudheer1414 on Wednesday 18th of September 2013 02:07:00 AM
Old 09-18-2013
informatica

Thanks for providing the best information it's very useful for Informatica learners.123trainings also provide the best<a href="http://123trainings.com/it-informatica-online-training.html">Informatica Online Training</a> you can see free demo <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGSHXwpfbo0">Informatica Online Training Demo in Hyderabad India</a>

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Informatica - Unix Problem

hi guys, I have to ftp an empty text file dim_trigger.txt form 1 server to another. The target server is mtiftp and i have defined the username and password. Below is the shellscript thats in a file called dim_trigger.ksh #!/bin/ksh # # FTP Bo trigger # HOST= 'mtiftp' USER=... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fgene1
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connecting to oracle thro informatica

Hi I have a shell script which is running fine in unix. But if i call the shell script thro informatica workflow post session command task it is not giving me the sum(amount) to a output text file The sql_configh.sh file has uid@db/pwd script_path="/path" cd $script_path connstr=`grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksmbabu
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call unix script through informatica mapping

hi, i want to call unix script from transformations used in informatica mapping? can we do it in any way? Please reply ASAP. We cant use Storep procedure transformation Thanks in Advance nishith (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nishithinfy
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

automation of Informatica jobs using Unix

1.How will you do automation of Informatica jobs using Unix ? 2. How u run workflow from Unix? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamesh83
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX script to check file and start the informatica server

Hi Rockers, I hope u r dng good one. I have a one question is in unix with informatica . I need a unix script to check whether particular file exists in the folder , If it means we have a informatica server , so we can start the informatica server by accessing that file. Every week we have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukrishnan
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix coding for triggering informatica

Hi, I have very little knowledge with unix and pmcmd. I need help with a issue. I have to see whether a file has been dropped in a particular location/path. If the file dropped I have to check the last modified time, which should be greater than 8pmEST the prior day. If the file has been... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: redwolves
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX/Perl script to call informatica source counts

Hi Guys, I am trying below condition . We are using Informatica 9.5 and scheduling certain informatica mapping on set timings .But we are not sure whether the database source table are latest or not .Since its gets updated on daily basis and not sure when it completes.Can we write any unix/perl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Teradata and Informatica Load constraints

HI Team , I have interesting issue observed when using teradata sql assistant(14.1) and Informatica tool (9.5) versions. I created SQL code in teradata where source count is 5000 records . I am using source and target database as teradata and trying to load using informatica tool . Its straight... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code for Reading XML from Informatica

Hello , Can any one provide a code which can take XML input and have the tags in a seperate file.? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Si7798
5 Replies
queuedefs(4)                                                       File Formats                                                       queuedefs(4)

NAME
queuedefs - queue description file for at, batch, and cron SYNOPSIS
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs DESCRIPTION
The queuedefs file describes the characteristics of the queues managed by cron(1M). Each non-comment line in this file describes one queue. The format of the lines are as follows: q.[njobj][nicen][nwaitw] The fields in this line are: q The name of the queue. a is the default queue for jobs started by at(1); b is the default queue for jobs started by batch (see at(1)); c is the default queue for jobs run from a crontab(1) file. njob The maximum number of jobs that can be run simultaneously in that queue; if more than njob jobs are ready to run, only the first njob jobs will be run, and the others will be run as jobs that are currently running terminate. The default value is 100. nice The nice(1) value to give to all jobs in that queue that are not run with a user ID of super-user. The default value is 2. nwait The number of seconds to wait before rescheduling a job that was deferred because more than njob jobs were running in that job's queue, or because the system-wide limit of jobs executing has been reached. The default value is 60. Lines beginning with # are comments, and are ignored. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample file. # # a.4j1n b.2j2n90w This file specifies that the a queue, for at jobs, can have up to 4 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice value of 1. As no nwait value was given, if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. The b queue, for batch(1) jobs, can have up to 2 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice(1) value of 2. If a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running, cron(1M) will wait 90 seconds before trying again to run it. All other queues can have up to 100 jobs running simultaneously; they will be run with a nice value of 2, and if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. FILES
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs queue description file for at, batch, and cron. SEE ALSO
at(1), crontab(1), nice(1), cron(1M) SunOS 5.10 1 Mar 1994 queuedefs(4)