Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration proposal
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration proposal Post 302854485 by spider_fingers on Tuesday 17th of September 2013 02:18:57 PM
Old 09-17-2013
thanks! feel free to put it back.
p.s. your tz settings is a bit outdated, european russia is now +4 UTC permanent, not +3.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column

Without objection, open to comments, I would like to eliminate this column in various views that show topics and threads (forum view, search results, etc). https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture887.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture888.png Comments? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
EQUITYOPTION(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   EQUITYOPTION(1)

NAME
EquityOption - Example of using QuantLib to value equity options SYNOPSIS
EquityOption DESCRIPTION
EquityOption is an example of using QuantLib. For a given set of option parameters, it computes the value of three different equity options types (with european, bermudan and american exercise features) using different valuation algorithms. The calculation methods are Black-Scholes (for european options only), Barone-Adesi/Whaley (american-only), Bjerksund/Stensland (american), Integral (european), Finite differences, Binomial Jarrow-Rudd, Binomial Cox-Ross-Rubinstein, Additive equiprobabilities, Binomial Trigeor- gis, Binomial Tian, Binomial Leisen-Reimer, crude Monte Carlo (european-only) and Sobol-sequence Monte Carlo (european-only). SEE ALSO
The source code EquityOption.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), Fitted- BondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 25 February 2006 EQUITYOPTION(1)