Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to grep a log file for words listed in separate text file? Post 302854457 by Scott on Tuesday 17th of September 2013 01:35:47 PM
Old 09-17-2013
Yes, as I said, if you want to match either the username or the phrase, put them all in the same file.

My understanding is that you wanted to match both the username and the phrase.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing words from a file on a Separate Line

Hi, I want to list all the words in my file on a separate line. I am using the bourne(sh)/bourne again shell(bash). Thanks, theA (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astudent
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To read and separate number and words in file and store to two new file using shell

hi, I am a begginer in unix and i want to know how to open a file and read it and separate the numbers & words and storing it in separate files, Using shell scripting. Please help me out for this. Regards S.Kamakshi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamakshi s
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to separate numbers and words from a file using shell scripts

Hi, How to separate numbers and words(with full alphabets) in a particular file and store it in two different files. Please help me out for this.Using shell scripting. :confused::confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kamakshi s
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy files listed in a text file - whitespace problem.

Hi, Say I have this text file <copy.out> that contains a list of files/directories to be copied out to a different location. $ more copy.out dir1/file1 dir1/file2 dir1/file3 "dir1/white space" dir1/file4 If I do the following: $copy=`more copy.out` $echo $copy dir1/file1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 60doses
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shellscript to sort duplicate files listed in a text file

I have many pdf's scattered across 4 machines. There is 1 location where I have other Pdf's maintained. But the issues it the 4 machines may have duplicate pdf's among themselves, but I want just 1 copy of each so that they can be transfered to that 1 location. What I have thought is: 1) I have... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaddevil
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send a mail to IDs listed in a text file

I have a list of mail ids in text file and want a ksh script that reads this text file and sends a mail to all mail ids with same subject line and content. I am using UX-HP machine and KSH. Thanks for help in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriranga
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy files listed in text file to new directory

I am trying to write a script that will copy all file listed in a text file (100s of file names) to a new directory Assume script will run with main as current working directory and I know how many files/lines will be in List.txt Im trying to work up a test script using this model Contents of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: IAmTheGrass
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete files listed in text file

Hi Team, Here's the scenario, I have a text file called "file_list.txt". Its content is as follows. 111.tmp 112.tmp 113.tmp 114.tmp These files will present in "workdir" directory. It has many files. But only the files present in file_list.txt has to be deleted from the workdir... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmanivan82
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cat files listed in text file and redirect to new directory with same filename

I have a directory that is restricted and I cannot just copy the files need, but I can cat them and redirect them to a new directory. The files all have the date listed in them. If I perform a long listing and grep for the date (150620) I can redirect that output to a text file. Now I need to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: trigger467
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to delete the junk files from a directory which are not listed in a TEXT file

Hello Everyone, I want to delete the image files from a directory, which are not listed in a TEXT file. The directory contains large number of image files (in millions) required / not required. I want to delete the image files which are "not required". I have generated a Text file having... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen Pandit
3 Replies
myproxy-admin-load-credential(8)				      MyProxy					  myproxy-admin-load-credential(8)

NAME
myproxy-admin-load-credential - directly load repository SYNOPSIS
myproxy-admin-load-credential [ options ] DESCRIPTION
The myproxy-admin-load-credential command stores a credential directly in the local MyProxy repository. It must be run from the account that owns the repository. Many of the options are similar to myproxy-init(1). However, unlike myproxy-init, myproxy-admin-load-credential does not create a proxy from the source credential but instead directly loads a copy of the source credential into the repository. The pass phrase of the source credential is unchanged. Use myproxy-admin-change-pass(8) to change the pass phrase after the credential is stored if desired. Proxy credentials with default lifetime of 12 hours can then be retrieved by myproxy-logon(1) using the MyProxy passphrase. The command's behavior is controlled by the following options. OPTIONS
-h, --help Displays command usage text and exits. -u, --usage Displays command usage text and exits. -v, --verbose Enables verbose debugging output to the terminal. -V, --version Displays version information and exits. -s dir, --storage dir Specifies the location of the credential storage directory. The directory must be accessible only by the user running the myproxy- server process for security reasons. Default: /var/lib/myproxy or /var/myproxy or $GLOBUS_LOCATION/var/myproxy -c filename, --certfile filename Specifies the filename of the source certificate. This is a required parameter. -y filename, --keyfile filename Specifies the filename of the source private key. This is a required parameter. If the private key is encrypted, MyProxy clients will be required to give the encryption passphrase to access the key. When used with -R or -Z, it is common for the private key to not be encrypted, so MyProxy clients can access the credentials using only certificate-based authentication and authorization. -l username, --username username Specifies the MyProxy account under which the credential should be stored. By default, the command uses the value of the LOGNAME environment variable. Use this option to specify a different account username on the MyProxy server. The MyProxy username need not correspond to a real Unix username. -t hours, --proxy_lifetime hours Specifies the maximum lifetime of credentials retrieved from the myproxy-server(8) using the stored credential. Default: 12 hours -d, --dn_as_username Use the certificate subject (DN) as the username. -a, --allow_anonymous_retrievers Allow credentials to be retrieved with just pass phrase authentication. By default, only entities with credentials that match the myproxy-server.config(5) default retriever policy may retrieve credentials. This option allows entities without existing creden- tials to retrieve a credential using pass phrase authentication by including "anonymous" in the set of allowed retrievers. The myproxy-server.config(5) server-wide policy must also allow "anonymous" clients for this option to have an effect. -A, --allow_anonymous_renewers Allow credentials to be renewed by any client. Any client with a valid credential with a subject name that matches the stored cre- dential may retrieve a new credential from the MyProxy repository if this option is given. Since this effectively defeats the pur- pose of proxy credential lifetimes, it is not recommended. It is included only for sake of completeness. -r name, --retrievable_by name Allow the specified entity to retrieve credentials. See -x and -X options for controlling name matching behavior. -E name, --retrieve_key name Allow the specified entity to retrieve end-entity credentials. See -x and -X options for controlling name matching behavior. -R name, --renewable_by name Allow the specified entity to renew credentials. See -x and -X options for controlling name matching behavior. -Z name, --retrievable_by_cert name Allow the specified entity to retrieve credentials without a passphrase. See -x and -X options for controlling name matching behav- ior. -x, --regex_dn_match Specifies that names used with following options -r, -E, -R, and -Z will be matched against the full certificate subject distin- guished name (DN) according to REGULAR EXPRESSIONS in myproxy-server.config(5). -X, --match_cn_only Specifies that names used with following options -r, -E, -R, and -Z will be matched against the certificate subject common name (CN) according to REGULAR EXPRESSIONS in myproxy-server.config(5). For example, if an argument of -r "Jim Basney" is specified, then the resulting policy will be "*/CN=Jim Basney". This is the default behavior. -k name, --credname name Specifies the credential name. -K description, --creddesc description Specifies credential description. EXIT STATUS
0 on success, >0 on error AUTHORS
See http://myproxy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/about for the list of MyProxy authors. SEE ALSO
myproxy-change-pass-phrase(1), myproxy-destroy(1), myproxy-info(1), myproxy-init(1), myproxy-logon(1), myproxy-retrieve(1), myproxy- store(1), myproxy-server.config(5), myproxy-admin-adduser(8), myproxy-admin-change-pass(8), myproxy-admin-query(8), myproxy-server(8) MyProxy 2011-09-05 myproxy-admin-load-credential(8)