Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Download multiple files uing wget Post 302854115 by Corona688 on Monday 16th of September 2013 06:21:57 PM
Old 09-16-2013
That's the --recursive flag.

Code:
wget --recursive --level=1 ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using wget to download a file

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to use wget recursively to download a file. Only html files are being downloaded, instead of the target file. I'm trying this for the first time, here's what I've tried: wget -r -O jdk.bin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thoughts
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

download a particular file using wget

Hi All I want to download srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux24_EM64T.tar.gz file from the following website : http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist/ But this website contains lots of zipped files I want to download the above file only discarding other zipped files. When I am trying the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

download file using wget

I need to download the following srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz file from the following website: http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist There are many gzip files along with the above one in the above site but I want to download the srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz only from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Comparing multiple fields from 2 files uing awk

Hi I have 2 files as below File 1 Chr Start End chr1 120 130 chr1 140 150 chr2 130 140 File2 Chr Start End Value chr1 121 128 ABC chr1 144 149 XYZ chr2 120 129 PQR I would like to compare these files using awk; specifically if column 1 of file1 is equal to column 1 of file2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sshetty
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files download using wget

Hi, I need to implement below logic to download files daily from a URL. * Need to check if it is yesterday's file (YYYY-DD-MM.dat) * If present then download from URL (sample_url/2013-01-28.dat) * Need to implement wait logic if not present * if it still not able to find the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakesh5300
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to cancel wget download after 1%?

I am running a video download test and automating that. I wanna know how to stop a wget download session when downloads reached 1% Thanks in advance, Tamil (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamil.pamaran
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download files matching pattern from FTP using CURL or WGET?

Hi, For an order I requested, the provider has uploaded a tar file in public FTP site which internally has tons of files (compressed) and I need to download files that follows particular pattern which would be few hundreds. Note: The order can't be requested for files that follows the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amalan
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - working in browser but cannot download from wget

Hi, I need to download a zip file from my the below US govt link. https://www.sam.gov/SAMPortal/extractfiledownload?role=WW&version=SAM&filename=SAM_PUBLIC_MONTHLY_20160207.ZIP I only have wget utility installed on the server. When I use the below command, I am getting error 403... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prasannag87
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl command to download multiple files with a file prefix

I am using the below curl command to download a single file from client server and it is working as expected curl --ftp-ssl -k -u ${USER}:${PASSWD} ftp://${HOST}:${PORT}/path/to/${FILE} --output ${DEST}/${FILE} let say the client has 3 files hellofile.101, hellofile.102, hellofile.103 and I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: r@v!7*7@
3 Replies
SVN_COMMIT(3)								 1							     SVN_COMMIT(3)

svn_commit - Sends changes from the local working copy to the repository

SYNOPSIS
array svn_commit (string $log, array $targets, [bool $recursive = true]) DESCRIPTION
Commits changes made in the local working copy files enumerated in the $targets array to the repository, with the log message $log. Direc- tories in the $targets array will be recursively committed unless $recursive is set to FALSE. Note This function does not have any parameters for specifying authentication, so a username and password must be set using svn_auth_set_parameter(3) PARAMETERS
o $log - String log text to commit o $targets - Array of local paths of files to be committed Warning This parameter must be an array, a string for a single target is not acceptable. Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). o $recursive - Boolean flag to disable recursive committing of directories in the $targets array. Default is TRUE. RETURN VALUES
Returns array in form of: array( 0 => integer revision number of commit 1 => string ISO 8601 date and time of commit 2 => name of committer ) Returns FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example commits the calculator directory to a repository, using the username Bob and the password abc123 (hopefully, his pass- word is stronger): <?php svn_auth_set_parameter(SVN_AUTH_PARAM_DEFAULT_USERNAME, 'Bob'); svn_auth_set_parameter(SVN_AUTH_PARAM_DEFAULT_PASSWORD, 'abc123'); var_dump(svn_commit('Log message of Bob's commit', array(realpath('calculator')))); ?> The above example will output: array( 0 => 1415, 1 => '2007-05-26T01:44:28.453125Z', 2 => 'Bob' ) SEE ALSO
svn_auth_set_parameter(3), SVN documentation on svn commit. PHP Documentation Group SVN_COMMIT(3)