Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Bluetooth Dongle Pairing but Not Connecting (Linux) Post 302854009 by Corona688 on Monday 16th of September 2013 02:04:39 PM
Old 09-16-2013
Could you do it again without the grep please? 'bluetooth' is not a hardware driver, just a protocol one. The hardware drivers are often named after the chipsets they support and not necessarily be named 'blue'.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Program for pairing together to print outputusing perl

Suppose u have One file one row and one column A1 A2 A3 A4 A1 A2 A3 A4 And another Second file shows pairing A1 A4 A2 A3 A2 A4 A1 A3 Want the output to be like based on the pairing .. As seen from the second fileThose who are paired will get one A1 A4 will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pairing up numbers

Hi, Im trying to script the following logic but having some difficulties and wonder if you can help. Have tried to use "cut" to cut pairs but doesn't appear to do what i need when there are more than one pair. Also "wc -c" doesn't appear to be so easy to know which characters to strip of at I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bunti
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use of Dongle over Ubuntu machine.

How to use Net connector(Dongle) in Ubuntu 12.04??? (from the command line or manually)Plz reply soon. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsha katre
4 Replies
ATI(4)							     Kernel Interfaces Manual							    ATI(4)

NAME
ati - ATI video driver SYNOPSIS
Section "Device" Identifier "devname" Driver "ati" ... EndSection DESCRIPTION
ati is an Xorg wrapper driver for ATI video cards. It autodetects whether your hardware has a Radeon, Rage 128, or Mach64 or earlier class of chipset, and loads the radeon(4), r128(4), or mach64 driver as appropriate. SUPPORTED HARDWARE
The ati driver supports Radeon, Rage 128, and Mach64 and earlier chipsets by loading those drivers. See those manpages for specific cards supported. CONFIGURATION DETAILS
Please refer to xorg.conf(5) for general configuration details, and the specific card driver for driver configuration details. SEE ALSO
Xorg(1), xorg.conf(5), Xserver(1), X(7), r128(4), radeon(4) AUTHORS
See the individual driver pages for authors. X Version 11 xf86-video-ati 6.14.99 ATI(4)