Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Bluetooth Dongle Pairing but Not Connecting (Linux) Post 302853365 by Corona688 on Friday 13th of September 2013 06:58:31 PM
Old 09-13-2013
Built with and inside the kernel, packaged with the kernel, upgraded with the kernel, pretty much literally a part of the kernel. If you have driver problems, you have kernel problems, and upgrading your kernel is tantamount to upgrading your drivers unless you're using a third-party driver.

It'd be useful to know what modules you're using, come to think of it. lsmod

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Program for pairing together to print outputusing perl

Suppose u have One file one row and one column A1 A2 A3 A4 A1 A2 A3 A4 And another Second file shows pairing A1 A4 A2 A3 A2 A4 A1 A3 Want the output to be like based on the pairing .. As seen from the second fileThose who are paired will get one A1 A4 will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pairing up numbers

Hi, Im trying to script the following logic but having some difficulties and wonder if you can help. Have tried to use "cut" to cut pairs but doesn't appear to do what i need when there are more than one pair. Also "wc -c" doesn't appear to be so easy to know which characters to strip of at I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bunti
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use of Dongle over Ubuntu machine.

How to use Net connector(Dongle) in Ubuntu 12.04??? (from the command line or manually)Plz reply soon. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsha katre
4 Replies
bscv(7D)							      Devices								  bscv(7D)

NAME
bscv, bscbus, i2bsc - Blade support chip interface driver DESCRIPTION
The bscv, bscbus and i2bsc drivers interface with the Blade support chip used on Sun Microsystem's Blade server products. These drivers provide a conduit for passing control, environmental, cpu signature and event information between Solaris and the Blade support chip. These drivers do not export public interfaces. Instead they make information available via picl, prtdiag, prtfru and related tools. In addition, these drivers log Blade support chip environmental event information into system logs. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscbus 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscv 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/i2bsc 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscbus 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscv 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Limited to systems with | | |Blade Support Chip | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcar.u, SUNWcar.i | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SunOS 5.11 22 August 2003 bscv(7D)