Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Bluetooth Dongle Pairing but Not Connecting (Linux) Post 302853365 by Corona688 on Friday 13th of September 2013 06:58:31 PM
Old 09-13-2013
Built with and inside the kernel, packaged with the kernel, upgraded with the kernel, pretty much literally a part of the kernel. If you have driver problems, you have kernel problems, and upgrading your kernel is tantamount to upgrading your drivers unless you're using a third-party driver.

It'd be useful to know what modules you're using, come to think of it. lsmod

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Program for pairing together to print outputusing perl

Suppose u have One file one row and one column A1 A2 A3 A4 A1 A2 A3 A4 And another Second file shows pairing A1 A4 A2 A3 A2 A4 A1 A3 Want the output to be like based on the pairing .. As seen from the second fileThose who are paired will get one A1 A4 will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pairing up numbers

Hi, Im trying to script the following logic but having some difficulties and wonder if you can help. Have tried to use "cut" to cut pairs but doesn't appear to do what i need when there are more than one pair. Also "wc -c" doesn't appear to be so easy to know which characters to strip of at I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bunti
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use of Dongle over Ubuntu machine.

How to use Net connector(Dongle) in Ubuntu 12.04??? (from the command line or manually)Plz reply soon. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsha katre
4 Replies
NG_BLUETOOTH(4) 					   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					   NG_BLUETOOTH(4)

NAME
ng_bluetooth -- placeholder for global Bluetooth variables SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <netgraph/bluetooth/include/ng_bluetooth.h> DESCRIPTION
The ng_bluetooth module is a placeholder for global Bluetooth variables. All Bluetooth variables can be examined and changed via sysctl(8). Bluetooth Variables Below is the description of default variables. Each Bluetooth module might add its own variables to the tree. net.bluetooth.version A read-only integer variable that shows the current version of the Bluetooth stack. net.bluetooth.hci.command_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the Host Controller Interface (HCI) command timeout (in seconds), i.e., how long the HCI layer will wait for the Command_Complete or Command_Status event from a Bluetooth device. net.bluetooth.hci.connection_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the HCI connection timeout, i.e. how long the HCI layer will wait for the Connection_Complete event. Normally this should not be required as Bluetooth devices have connection timeout of their own and will send event back. This timeout is required to ensure that no connection will stall in case when the HCI transport layer is broken. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. net.bluetooth.hci.max_neighbor_age A read-write integer variable that controls time-to-live (in seconds) for entries in the HCI neighbor cache. Every time a Bluetooth device performs an Inquiry operation, the results will be put in cache. Later when a Bluetooth device establishes a baseband connec- tion, it will try to find the matching entry in the cache and use it. This might speed up establishment of the baseband connection. net.bluetooth.l2cap.rtx_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the Link Layer Control and Adaptation Protocol (L2CAP) Retransmission Timeout (RTX) (in seconds). Every time the L2CAP layer submits a control command, the RTX timeout is set. The value of the RTX timeout should be greater or equal to the value of the HCI connection timeout. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. net.bluetooth.l2cap.ertx_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the L2CAP Extended Retransmission Timeout (ERTX) (in seconds). In some cases remote peer may respond with PENDING status to the L2CAP control command. In this case the L2CAP command timeout is reset to the ERTX timeout value. The value of the ERTX timeout should be greater or equal to the value of the RTX timeout. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. SEE ALSO
ng_btsocket(4), ng_hci(4), ng_l2cap(4), sysctl(8) HISTORY
The ng_bluetooth module was implemented in FreeBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com> BSD
November 9, 2002 BSD