Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mysql for HP-UX server
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Mysql for HP-UX server Post 302852729 by kumar.ashishcs on Thursday 12th of September 2013 10:03:26 AM
Old 09-12-2013
PHP Mysql for HP-UX server

Gd evening
I am trying to run my website made in php-mysql on a HP-UX system but dont know how to install and run services of Mysql.
Kindly provide appropriate solution.

thanks in advance.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

MySQL server connetction problem

Hello,thanks for your help. I can't connect my MYSQLserver , the note from my Linux System is 'Error 1130 (00000): Host 'my ip address' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server. What could I do on this? Thanks again! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lancepanda
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Witch OS you will use in a web server(PHP+MySQL)?

Witch OS you will use in a web server(PHP+MySQL)? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BSDVirus
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to connect MYSQL server from HP-UX

Hi everyone, I have an urgent requirement to get some table data from Linux-MYSQL server from HP-UX with oracle database.Is there any way we can get connected through Shell script from HP-UX and issue select on mysql to get some table data? Please help me out. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashik786
7 Replies

4. Web Development

MySQL Server Crashing need Help

Hi, we have some problem with mysql high cpu , would like some help with MySQL Tuning here are the mysqltuner & tuning-primer details mysqltuner: # mysqltuner >> MySQLTuner 1.1.1 - Major Hayden <major@mhtx.net> >> Run with '--help' for additional options and output filtering --------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cataplexy
1 Replies

5. Linux

mysql server start issue

Hi, I have installed mysql in linux box as mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_6.6.. I would like to start the server. But there is no mysql file in this location /etc/init.d/ Please advice how to start the server now !! Thnaks, Mani (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in installing mysql on unix server

Hi , I am trying to install mysql but getting below error $# mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) can anyone provide me this file 'mysql.sock' Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
6 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL optimization or why the server is worsened

Hello Please advise me how can I optimize my MySQL server. Or advise which way to look. Maybe someone had similar problems? Over the past two weeks the MySQL server dropped 2 times. I began searching for ways to optimize the server. Overall the picture like that: There is a separate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergibondarenko
2 Replies
GO(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GO(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands. COMMANDS
Each command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are: build compile packages and dependencies clean remove object files doc run godoc on package sources env print Go environment information fix run go tool fix on packages fmt run gofmt on package sources get download and install packages and dependencies install compile and install packages and dependencies list list packages run compile and run Go program test test packages tool run specified go tool version print Go version vet run go tool vet on packages EXAMPLES
TODO SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO(1)