Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who can finish this script?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Who can finish this script? Post 302851993 by Mohannad on Tuesday 10th of September 2013 08:47:35 AM
Old 09-10-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alister
In the future, when the follow up is unrelated to the thread's topic, start a new thread.

Regards,
Alister
Yes, right.
Sorry for that Alister

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check succeesfull finish of a executable from the sheel script

Hi, I want to know is there a way out wherein we can know that the C++ executable has finished its task. Following is the steps: 1.Shell script calls a executable after setting all the env variables. 2.Now after the executable has done its job(basically to create some outpur files).The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: electroon
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do i finish this last one..

i tried to build a command to replaces the word "include" with "exclude" in each *.h type of file in a certain directory and to display the lines in which the switch happened. i did a command and i dont know why its not working find /usr -name "*.h" -exec sed 's/include/exclude/g' {} \;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newby2
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

commands do not finish

Hi, I have strange problem executing some command on solaris 5.9 ps command does not finish(hangs) and runs forever without any result. same with cc command too.Please suggest (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raom
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Jumpstart finish script (Solaris 10)

Hi there, I wanted to write a finish script for my jumpstart server which creates a ntp.conf file and enables ntp on the client machines during installation. Is that possible? Thanks for the help :) P.S. I'm a real Solaris noob, so do excuse me if I sound like an idiot..lol (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iman453
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finish script help

I am trying to add a finish script that can copy hosts, static routes and a few other files into relevant directories on a client system. These files would be mounted as nfs resource on the client as hosts.hostname, static_route.hostname etc. Script will compare the hostname of the client and copy... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c0kazaz
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

finish of file

Hello, I'm doing a script where I'm traveling a file, and moves down line by line, and is copied to another file, up to the line 100, then the smaller file passes to another format ... but the problem I have is that if there are 357 lines for example, file 1 2 i 3, converted correctly but the 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uri_crack
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help me to finish this scripts

Hi All, Can anyone help me to finish the scripts. this scripts is this scripts will run on crontab in every 4 minutes to get the newest router interface status. I would like to add a function to count the router interface flapping, if more than 2 times in 20 minutes (scripts run 5 times)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: momo0617
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

expect ssh script cannot finish and exit

All i am new to linux, and try to have a simple expect script to ssh then telnet to the network equipment, and exit itself. but dont know why i hang at the last $ #!/usr/bin/expect set timeout 10 set arg set arg1 spawn ssh -l UserA 1.1.1.1 expect "assword:"; send "PasSwOrD\r";... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samoptimus
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot execute/finish script because of last line syntax error: unexpected end of file/token `done'

first of all I thought the argument DONE is necessary for all scripts that have or begin with do statements which I have on my script, However, I still don't completely understand why I am receiving an error I tried adding another done argument statement but didn't do any good. I appreciate... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolf@=NK
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finish current script and execute next script

Hi, I've come accross a situation where I need to exit from current shell script at the same time I need to start/activate another shell script. How can I do that in KSH ?? Need help !! For example, my script is as below #!/bin/ksh paramFile="/home/someXfile.lst" ] && <<Here I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: R0H0N
1 Replies
TPM QUOTE 
TOOLS(8) TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8) NAME
TPM Quote Tools PROGRAMS
tpm_mkuuid, tpm_mkaik, tpm_loadkey, tpm_unloadkey, tpm_getpcrhash, tpm_updatepcrhash, tpm_getquote, tpm_verifyquote DESCRIPTION
TPM Quote Tools is a collection of programs that provide support for TPM based attestation using the TPM quote operation. A TPM contains a set of Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). In a well configured machine, some of these registers are set to known values during the boot up process or at other times. For example, a PCR might contain the hash of a boot loader in memory before it is run. The TPM quote operation is used to authoritatively verify the contents of a TPM's Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). During provi- sioning, a composite hash of a selected set of PCRs is computed. The TPM quote operation produces a composite hash that can be compared with the one computed while provisioning. To use the TPM quote operation, keys must be generated. During provisioning, an Attestation Identity Key (AIK) is generated for each TPM, and the public part of the key is made available to entities that validate quotes. The TPM quote operation returns signed data and a signature. The data that is signed contains the PCRs selected for the operation, the composite hash for the selected PCRs, and a nonce provided as input, and used to prevent replay attacks. At provisioning time, the data that is signed is stored, not just the composite hash. The signature is discarded. An entity that wishes to evaluate a machine generates a nonce, and sends it along with the set of PCR used to generate the composite PCR hash at provisioning time. For this use of the TPM quote operation, the signed data is ignored, and the signature returned is used to val- idate the state of the TPM's PCRs. Given the signature, the evaluating entity replaces the nonce in the signed data generated at provi- sioning time, and checks to see if the signature is valid for the data. If so, this check ensures the selected PCRs contain values that match the ones measured during provisioning. A typical scenario for an enterprise using these tools follows. The tools expect AIKs to be referenced via one enterprise-wide Universally Unique Identifier (UUID). The program tpm_mkuuid creates one. For each machine being checked, an AIK is created using tpm_mkaik. The key blob produced is bound to the UUID on its machine using tpm_loadkey. The public key associated with the AIK is sent to the entities that verify quotes. Finally, the expected PCR composite hash is obtained using tpm_getpcrhash. When the expected PCR values change, a new hash can be generated with tpm_updatepcrhash. The program to obtain a quote, and thus measure the current state of the PCRs is tpm_getquote. The program that verifies the quote describes the same PCR composite hash as was measured initially is tpm_verifyquote. SEE ALSO
tpm_mkuuid(8), tpm_mkaik(8), tpm_loadkey(8), tpm_unloadkey(8), tpm_getpcrhash(8), tpm_updatepcrhash(8), tpm_getquote(8), tpm_verifyquote(8) Oct 2010 TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8)