Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO What is the equivalent command of sysadmsh in UNIXware7.1.3? Post 302851391 by rupeshforu3 on Sunday 8th of September 2013 02:06:08 PM
Old 09-08-2013
What is the equivalent command of sysadmsh in UNIXware7.1.3?

Sir I have read the book SCO Unix System Administrators Guide and I have found the command sysadmsh useful for system administration. I have tried the above command in unixware7.1.3 and I got the message command not found.

Currently I am running unixware7.1.3 in VmWare WorkStsation10.0.

Kindly specify the equivalent command of sysadmsh in unixware7.1.3.

Regards,
Rupesh.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

equivalent prtdiag and prtconf command

I have a very old sunOS 4.xx server on a SPARCstation 5. What is the command , if any, that is similar to prtdiag and prtconf? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: antalexi
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris equivalent of the ioscan command

What is the Solaris equivalent of the HP-UX "ioscan -funC" command which lists all hardware on the system? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: etc
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

command that is equivalent to TOPAZ in IBM.

how to find that which process is taking more time in HP-UX server 11.23?? Need the command that is equivalent to TOPAZ in IBM.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle_rajesh_k
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

command that is equivalent to smitty in IBM.

i need to change OS level parameter like number of user how to change system environment variable ??? equivalent to smitty in IBM (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oracle_rajesh_k
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Equivalent command to 'stat'

Can anyone tell me which is the equivalent command to 'stats' in ksh shell which discribes the file system? Thanks in advance Regards, Im_new (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: im_new
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need svcs equivalent command

Hi, I am new to HP-UX. Can someboby help me with the svcs equivalent command in HP-UX ??? svcs is command that we use in Solaris for service status. I need to get the status of services in HP-UX. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
2 Replies

7. AIX

smitty equivalent command line command

i know after you do something in smitty via the gui, you can click something in smitty that will show you how to do the same thing via the command line, (not using the gui) can anyone tell me how (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asyed123
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pfiles command equivalent in Linux

May i know what is the equivalent tool in linux for pflies in solaris. ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A faster equivalent for this sed command

Hello guys, I'm cleaning out big XML files (we're talking about 1GB at least), most of them contain words written in a non-latin alphabet. The command I'm using is so slow it's not even funny: cat $1 | sed -e :a -e 's/&lt;*&gt;//g;/&lt;/N;//ba;s/</ /g;s/>/... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobylapointe
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create the equivalent of the command WC

hi all, i'm trying to do this exercise, i want to create a script that can substitute WC command in unix, can someone help me? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marina2013
11 Replies
atok12mngtool(1m)					  System Administration Commands					 atok12mngtool(1m)

NAME
atok12mngtool - Administrates ATOK12 user information SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/atok12mngtool AVAILABILITY
JSatsvu DESCRIPTION
The atok12mngtool command provides ATOK12 user information administration operations. This utility needs to be executed by superuser, and multiple processes cannot run simultaneously. When invoked, atok12mngtool enters its command interpreter and awaits instructions from the user. When atok12mngtool is awaiting commands from the user, it displays the prompt Command>. OPTIONS
The following options may be specified to the command interpreter: a Adds (registers) a user with a specified name. Usually you do not need to use this option because any user who attempts to use ATOK12 will be registered automatically. d Deletes (Unregisters) a user with a specified name. l Lists names of users who have been registered to use ATOK12. atok12mngtool starts printing user information after all user information has been processed. A plus symbol ('+') will be printed every after 100 users are processed. q Quits this utility. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/usr/sbin/atok12mngtool ATOK12 user information administration utility SEE ALSO
environ(5) Japanese Input System Summary & Transition ATOK12 User's Guide SunOS 5.10 10 Jan 2003 atok12mngtool(1m)