Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Question regarding Reg entries Post 302850851 by pasc on Thursday 5th of September 2013 09:47:41 PM
Old 09-05-2013
Ok, that - I will try.

However: Can the output be saved to a reg file so I can easily reinsert it if I ever want to reinstall windows (without having to backup the whole registry?)

BTW: This just occured to me:
Does Linux also sport some sort of registry ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

reg files

Dear all, One of our jobs retrieves data from tables and writes it to files. This job was running for around 15 minutes for the past 8 months. Now, this job is runnig for 45-50 minutes. I checked with the DBA's and found no issues with database. The time taken by to job to write to the file is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Reg. Expression

I need help with this: Can any one tell me what does these below mean: 1. "\(.\).*") != '/' 2. sed 's+^\./++;s+/.*++' 3. sed "s+${f}/+ + Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg: Gzip

Hi , I want gzip a folder te55 which has got 3 files test1.test2,test3 the name of the gzipped folder should be te55.gz with the 3 files as test1,test2,test3 itself... Is it possible... thanks in advance sam (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a help reg -d in shell

hi, I am using this to get previous month `date -d"1 month ago" "+%m"` But will it work for january?..will it return 12? Please advice. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanathi
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

reg exp question

Hi, Should be a difference between ']]*' and ']+' ? I use them in bash with sed and grep. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ynir
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg Ex question

Hi All, If I had a string that was a combination of plain text and quoted text - For ex String: This "sentence is" a combination of "multiple words" I wanted to know how I can write a reg-ex that splits the above string into the following result = This result = sentence is result = a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reg: MAILX

Hi all, I am trying to send a mail by using MAILX option to my YAHOO-Id. It is giving the following error. Can any one help me to find what is the problem? Do i need to get any kind of settings in my UNIX box for using MAILX? The bounce mail is as below: Message 1: From MAILER-DAEMON Tue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Reg. VXVM

Hi Guys, I have a doubt either to Reboot the server after Replacing the disk0. I have two disks under vxvm root mirrored and i had a problem with primary disk so i replace the disk0 failed primary disk and then mirrored. After mirroring is it reboot required ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting - Reg.

Hi masters, I have one doubt, lets's say file1 has the following contents, 1 2.0 3.1 5.5 7 5.10 5.9 How to sort these contents to get the o/p like 1 2.0 3.1 5.5 5.9 5.10 7 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecearund
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reg:SFTP

I have a query in regards to SFTP....We have a SFTP ID/PWD, so say if the password changes Would it fail my SFTP? SFTP uses public/private keys for authentication right? So would it endanger my existing process???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saggiboy10
1 Replies
pfsoutffmpeg(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   pfsoutffmpeg(1)

NAME
pfsoutffmpeg - Read pfs frames from stdin and forward them to ffmpeg program SYNOPSIS
pfsoutffmpeg [--help] <ffmpeg options> output_file DESCRIPTION
This command is a wrapper for ffmpeg program and can be used to write pfs frames to a compressed video. Check the examples section to for sample usage and see manual of ffmpeg for further information. Note that the usage of '-f' switch (input format specifier) and '-i' switch (input file specifier) of the ffmpeg program is implemented inside the script and is therefore not allowed. EXAMPLES
pfsinrgbe frame%04d.hdr --frames 100:2:200 | pfstmo_reinhard02 -s | pfsgamma -g 1.7 | pfsoutffmpeg -qscale 4 test.avi 1. Read HDR frames in RGBE format with the following names: frame0100.hdr, frame0102.hdr, frame0104.hdr,... frame0200.hdr 2. Apply local tone mapping operator to each frame (Reinhard2002 model, part of the PFSTMO package) 3. Apply gamma correction to each tone mapped frame 4. Compress frames to test.avi animation SEE ALSO
ffmpeg(1) pfsin(1) pfstmo_reinhard02(1) pfsgamma(1) BUGS
Frames smaller than 512x384 can cause broken pipe error, due to bug in ppm pipe reading routine in ffmpeg. Please report bugs and comments to Rafal Mantiuk <mantiuk@mpi-sb.mpg.de> or Grzegorz Krawczyk <krawczyk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfsoutffmpeg(1)