Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Permissions to run ZFS Snapshots Post 302850697 by AndyG on Thursday 5th of September 2013 11:15:14 AM
Old 09-05-2013
Thank you for your help, if the ZFS delegation functionality is available to our 10/08 level it looks like that could solve my issue!!

Andy

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Recommended Patch Cluster Using ZFS Snapshots

I have a question regarding installing recommended patch clusters via ZFS snapshots. Someone wrote a pretty good blog about it here: Initial Program Load: Live Upgrade to install the recommended patch cluster on a ZFS snapshot The person's article is similar to what I've done in the past. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Help with ZFS send permissions

I'm trying to send an incremental ZFS file system from one system to another (Solaris 11.2). When I run this: zfs send -RI 20150429 gpool/zones/zone-name@20150501 | \ ssh dest-host "/usr/sbin/zfs recv -o canmount=off -dFuv bpool" I get Unable to estimate the size of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmcgrego
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Understanding ZFS Snapshots - why will it utilize space ?

Hi all, I am moving to Solaris11 and is trying to understand how ZFS snapshot works. Chances upon this Oracle Blog and can't wrap my head around it. https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris/understanding-the-space-used-by-zfs-v2 Hope gurus here can shed some light . ======= ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
4 Replies
CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION - set allowed GSS-API delegation SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION, long level); DESCRIPTION
Set the long parameter level to CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_FLAG to allow unconditional GSSAPI credential delegation. The delegation is disabled by default since 7.21.7. Set the parameter to CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_POLICY_FLAG to delegate only if the OK-AS-DELEGATE flag is set in the service ticket in case this feature is supported by the GSS-API implementation and the definition of GSS_C_DELEG_POLICY_FLAG was available at compile-time. DEFAULT
CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_NONE PROTOCOLS
HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.22.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH(3), CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION(3)