Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Converting Impress output to DVD video Post 302850309 by Corona688 on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 01:18:46 PM
Old 09-04-2013
Simple, ask a mod to do it. Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Best graphical video converting tool for ubuntu

hi, is there any video converting tool that can convert all(almost) video formats. I want to convert from mp4/mkv to divx with file size limit.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Reliable Video Editing & DVD Burning

I have just about given up trying to find a reliable package. Imagination - Pitvi - Openshot - DVD Styler are just some of those tried, but even if success has been achieved in exporting a viable result - Brasero will not burn it this includes VOB files. It seems that there is no alternative to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Royalist
1 Replies
HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen - Authentication plugin for HTTP::Server::Simple SYNOPSIS
package MyServer; use base qw( HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen HTTP::Server::Simple::CGI); use Authen::Simple::Passwd; sub authen_handler { Authen::Simple::Passwd->new(passwd => '/etc/passwd'); } sub handle_request { my($self, $cgi) = @_; my $user = $self->authenticate or return; ... } MyServer->new->run(); DESCRIPTION
HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen is an HTTP::Server::Simple plugin to allow HTTP authentication. Authentication scheme is pluggable and you can use whatever Authentication protocol that Authen::Simple supports. You can use "authenticate" method whatever you want to authenticate the request. The method returns $username taken from the request if the authentication is successful, and "undef" otherwise. The code in "SYNOPSIS" requires authentication for all the requests and behaves just the same as Apache's "Require valid-user". The following code will explain more about conditioning. sub handle_request { my($self, $cgi) = @_; if ($cgi->path_info =~ m!/foo/!) { my $user = $self->authenticate; return unless defined($user) && length($user) == 8; } ... } This means all the requests to URL "/foo/" require to be authenticated, and usernames with 8 chars long are authorized. METHODS
Your subclass has to override following methods to implement HTTP authentication. authen_handler Should return a valid Authen::Simple instance to authenticate HTTP request (Required). authen_realm Returns a string for Authentication realm to be shown in the browser's dialog box. Defaults to 'Authorized area'. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
HTTP::Server::Simple, Authen::Simple perl v5.12.3 2006-01-15 HTTP::Server::Simple::Authen(3pm)