Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? FX software, business inteligence and analyst jobs Post 302850195 by figaro on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 06:16:29 AM
Old 09-04-2013
It would go rather far to list all responsibilities and skills required on a job like that. You could do two things:
- Find positions elsewhere for a similar role and read up on the skills required, often some more detail is provided which gives you a much better and nuanced idea of the responsibilities.
- Call the recruiting agency to go into more detail of what they are looking for in a candidate; more often than not are they willing to provide some detail and as an added benefit implicitly places you on the radar as a genuinely interested candidate.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Small Business Accounting Software

I'm new to Unix and currently running Solaris 9. Does anyone know of any good Small Business Accounting software that's inexpensive that runs on Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbarbuto
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Do you prefer Quickbooks, Microsoft or another small business accounting software?

I am starting a small business. I need software to invoice and track payments, track income and expense and basically keep everything organized for tax time. I've read positive and negative on all small business accounting software, so now I'm really confused. Oh, my business is a service one, so I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunybck
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scheduling Cron Jobs on Business Days

Hello, is it possible to schedule cron jobs using business days instead of calendar days? I need to run several jobs on first and third business days of the month. I currently have this cron-tab entry which runs every week day at 5 AM. I need to schedule the same job on the 3rd Business day of the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramodini Rode
8 Replies
FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)				 1			     FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)

fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction - Returns the cascade candidate change fraction

SYNOPSIS
float fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction (resource $ann) DESCRIPTION
The cascade candidate change fraction is a number between 0 and 1 determining how large a fraction the fann_get_MSE(3) value should change within fann_get_cascade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3) during training of the candidate neurons, in order for the training not to stagnate. If the training stagnates, the training of the candidate neurons will be ended and the best candidate will be selected. It means that if the MSE does not change by a fraction of fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction(3) during a period of fann_get_cas- cade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3), the training of the candidate neurons is stopped because the training has stagnated. If the cascade candidate change fraction is low, the candidate neurons will be trained more and if the fraction is high they will be trained less. The default cascade candidate change fraction is 0.01, which is equalent to a 1% change in MSE. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. RETURN VALUES
The cascade candidate change fraction, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_set_cascade_candidate_change_fraction(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_get_cascade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)