Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What is your favorite TED talk? Post 302850103 by seasia on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 01:19:48 AM
Old 09-04-2013
I like anyone which is good.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

What's your favorite Xscreensaver?

Out of the 100s of screensavers in xscreensaver, what is your favorite? I think mine is definitely juggle. I can sit and watch that juggler forever. I haven't looked into the code, but it must be amazingly complex to deal with all that's going on. From the random throwing pattern, to the arm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjlst15
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Where Is Your Favorite Continent?

Where is your favorite continent to enjoy life? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

(TED) Sebastian Seung: I am my connectome

Excellent talk by Sebastian Seung: HA7GwKXfJB0 I am my connectome (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
61 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is your favorite terminal?

And how does one executes a command there? Mine is: lxterminal -e ./script.sh (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
23 Replies
Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals(3pm)

NAME
Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals - Devel::StackTrace + PadWalker SYNOPSIS
use Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals; my $trace = Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals->new; ${ $trace->frame(1)->lexical('$self') }->oh_god_why(); DESCRIPTION
Devel::StackTrace is pretty good at generating stack traces. PadWalker is pretty good at the inspection and modification of your callers' lexical variables. Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals is pretty good at generating stack traces with all your callers' lexical variables. METHODS
All the same as Devel::StackTrace, except that frames (in class Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals::Frame) also have a "lexicals" method. This returns the same hashref as returned by PadWalker. If the "no_refs" option to Devel::StackTrace is used, then each reference is stringified. This can be useful to avoid leaking memory. Simple, really. AUTHOR
Shawn M Moore, "sartak@gmail.com" BUGS
I had to copy and paste some code from Devel::StackTrace to achieve this (it's hard to subclass). There may be bugs lingering here. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2009 Shawn M Moore. Some portions written by Dave Rolsky, they belong to him. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-04-22 Devel::StackTrace::WithLexicals(3pm)