Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Webpage Display
Operating Systems Solaris Webpage Display Post 302849779 by Arasu on Tuesday 3rd of September 2013 10:28:19 AM
Old 09-03-2013
Webpage Display

Hi,
I need to display the output of a script in web page. Can anyone suggest me how to do that?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

webpage

Hi I was wondering how do I make my own webpage??? :rolleyes::confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: babysoft19
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Where is the Default Webpage

I have SCO OpenServer 5 connected to the Internet and I would like to change the webpage that appears when I try from another computer the address: http://192.1xx.xx.xx. If I try this, a page about SCO appears, but I don't know where can I find it. Thanks:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SuPeRbYtE
1 Replies

3. Linux

use of FTP in webpage

Please help me to start with this trek... What are the steps for me to implement at FTP functionality on my web page... we have a linux box as our proxy server... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiny
0 Replies

4. Programming

Webpage size with Java

Hi.. I need to know the size in bytes of a webpage!! For example I have this link The UNIX and Linux Forums - Learn UNIX and Linux from Experts and then... URL u = new URL("https://www.unix.com"); There is any Java Class that can help me?? P.s. sorry for my english... :D (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prompt
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access Webpage in UNIX

Dear All, I do not know anything from UNIX and its systems. I have a course on bioinformatics and they taught us a little about the UNIX. They also provided a userID and password for the web server which I can access using SSH. now, with A LOT OF EFFORT, I wrote a small index.html file, saved it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dreamer0085
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with opening webpage with IP#

Hi, I would like to open a webpage from an IP# from a file. Lets say I findout an IP address from using grep grep John remotecomputers.txt result: 192.168.2.1 Then after that I would like to increment the IP# to 192.168.2.2 from 192.168.2.1 After that I woud like to launch mozilla or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tthach830
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Navigating a WebPage with Perl

Hi All Below is Code, It opens a link from which it ask a login name and password, the script enter the login name and password and navigate to next page.. In the next page there is a drop down box from which i have to select a value, I have written the code but it gives error #!/usr/bin/perl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nagios chomping webpage

Hello Gurus Am facing situation to chomp webpage and get the values from in it and that value need to monitor by nagios . could you advise me how i can achieve this task . Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Salim_Linux
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Display received sms on webpage - php

Hello, Scenario: Send sms from putty and display it on webpage. I have rented an short message service from a company and set callback url to my vps. PHP is installed in my vps . my mobile phone is: ********85** receipent mobile phone is: 49********* callback url is redirected to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
0 Replies
EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)

NAME
EMBOSS::GUI - provide web-based access to EMBOSS AUTHOR
Luke McCarthy <lukem@gene.pbi.nrc.ca> SYNOPSIS
use EMBOSS::GUI; $emboss = EMBOSS::GUI->new(); $emboss->intro_page; $emboss->about_page; $emboss->menu_page; $emboss->app_page; $emboss->help_page; $emboss->default_page; DESCRIPTION
EMBOSS::GUI provides a simple web-based interface to the EMBOSS suite of bioinformatics tools. The distribution should have included a sample CGI script that wraps the module appropriately. Alternatively, EMBOSS::GUI can be used to gather information about the local EMBOSS installation. Public methods for that purpose are described below: new(%args) Returns a new EMBOSS::GUI object. %args is a hash of optional named arguments. The following arguments are %recognized: html => $object Specifies an alternative HTML renderer object to use when generating the web interface. See EMBOSS::GUI::XHTML for the methods the replacement object must implement. go() Process CGI arguments and display the corresponding page. intro_page() Generates an introductory page describing EMBOSS and the GUI. about_page() Generates a page describing the local EMBOSS configuration, including the version and filesystem location of each perl module required by the GUI. menu_page() Generates the main menu page. app_page() Generates the application-specific input page or runs an EMBOSS application and generates the output page. help_page() Generates the application-specific manual page. output_page() Generates the application output page, or a placeholder page if the application is still running. default_page() Generates a default page according to the current configuration. frameset_page() Generates a page that sets up the menu and main content frames. apps() Returns a list of available EMBOSS applications. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name and description of an application. groups() Returns a list of application groups. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name of the group and a list of applications belonging to that group (each application is in turn a reference to an array as described in apps() above.) Note that an individual application can appear in multiple groups. is_excluded($subject) Returns true if the subject is being excluded from public display, false otherwise. $subject is the name of an application or application group as it appears in the output from wossname. databases() Returns a list of available databases. Each element of the list is the name of a database, suitable for use in a USA. BUGS
None that I know of... COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 Luke McCarthy. All rights reserved. This program is free software. You may copy or redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2006-11-13 EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)