Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX IBM AIX - SAN Storage DS4300 issue Post 302849475 by cerber0 on Monday 2nd of September 2013 12:16:26 AM
Old 09-02-2013
maybe your are using the node wwn in the zoning

20:00:00:00:c9:61:2e:fa

instead of port wwn , For emulex (IBM HBA) normally, is the same wwn but start with "10"

10:00:00:00:c9:61:2e:fa

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX 5.2 and DS4300 Storage

Hello, We're setting up a solution for a group of customers with 2 p520 servers and 1 DS4300 unit with 9 disks (at this stage). The meaning is to create two arrays on the DS4300. Both servers will be connected to the DS4300 unit and to both controllers (e.g. Controller 1 connected to server 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

AIX and DS4300 Storage Unit

Hello, We're setting up a solution for a group of customers with 2 p520 servers and 1 DS4300 unit with 9 disks (at this stage). The meaning is to create two arrays on the DS4300. Both servers will be connected to the DS4300 unit and to both controllers (e.g. Controller 1 connected to server 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

3. AIX

ibm san cache battery with aix

Hi All, I would like to share this incident that happened the other day. I have a question with this, https://www.unix.com/aix/64921-create-new-vg-san-rename-fs.html And I thought it's related to the above link but the problem was the ibm san 4300 cache battery was dead and I need to click... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

4. AIX

IBM FastT600 SAN - RAID 5 Storage Manager Client v08.33.G5.03 - Recovery?

To summarize the problem: The "IBM FastT Storage Manager Client v8" shows that our Disk Farm is arranged into 6 logical drives each in a RAID 5 configuration. This software also shows that 5 of the 6 logical drives (from Disk Farm) are in a error state: "Failed Logical Drive - Drive Failure".... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aix-olympics
1 Replies

5. AIX

IBM SAN Storage DS4700 - Copy Mirror Flashcopy

Hello, Does anyone know how to copy SAN Storage logical disks from IBM TotalStorage Software. I have a SAN Logical Disk of 200GB mounted on my AIX LPAR_1 via fibre channel fcs0 I would like to make an exact copy of the SAN Logical Disk from IBM totalStorage and mount it on AIX LPAR_2 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
4 Replies

6. AIX

MPIO RDAC IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 ?

Hello, I have AIX 6.1 with TL 4 and it is connected to IBM SAN STORAGE DS4700 After assigning some disks from SAN to AIX, I can see the disks in my AIX as hdisk2 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk hdisk3 Available 05-00-02 MPIO Other DS4K Array Disk But it should... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Cannot see the IBM SAN storage

HI all, I had recently change the Server storage from EMC to the IBM SAN. but after the configuration, the IBM success to see the server HBA port and successfully assign a LUN for the server. When i go to the server, and restarted it. i use the "format" command to check, but din see any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies

8. AIX

IBM SAN storage -- cache battery

Hello, I have IBM SAN STORAGE DS4100 and one of the cache battery for the controller is dead. Suddenly the performance has been degraded and access to SAN disks ( reading and writing ) became very slow ? My query: Replacing the battery will take 6 days, so in the mean time what are the ways... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. AIX

IBM SAN STORAGE HOT SPARE DISK

Hello, I have DS4000 IBM SAN Storage ( aka FastT Storage ) One of my disks has failed and I had a hot spare disk covering all the arrays. As the disk failed, immediately the hotspare disk took over the failed disk ( see the JPEG in the attachment ) My Question: How can I make the hotspare... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::OnlyWhenBuilt(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::OnlyWhenBuilt(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::OnlyWhenBuilt - An engine trait to bypass serialization SYNOPSIS
{ package Point; use Moose; use MooseX::Storage; with Storage( traits => [qw|OnlyWhenBuilt|] ); has 'x' => (is => 'rw', lazy_build => 1 ); has 'y' => (is => 'rw', lazy_build => 1 ); has 'z' => (is => 'rw', builder => '_build_z' ); sub _build_x { 3 } sub _build_y { expensive_computation() } sub _build_z { 3 } } my $p = Point->new( 'x' => 4 ); # the result of ->pack will contain: # { x => 4, z => 3 } $p->pack; DESCRIPTION
Sometimes you don't want a particular attribute to be part of the serialization if it has not been built yet. If you invoke "Storage()" as outlined in the "Synopsis", only attributes that have been built (ie, where the predicate returns 'true') will be serialized. This avoids any potentially expensive computations. This trait is applied to an instance of MooseX::Storage::Engine, for the user-visible version shown in the SYNOPSIS, see MooseX::Storage::Traits::OnlyWhenBuilt METHODS
Introspection meta BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2009-08-11 MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::OnlyWhenBuilt(3pm)